• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

which information is true? need help...

komola

Changing is the rule of the world, as I am a believer of this synchronization. I find new Antivirus on Internet. As a result, I find a new Antivirus (Iron shield). There is a full free trial version option here:<ironshieldeav. com>. I downloaded the trial version as sample. Then I apply to my PC. Then I scan my computer, many viruses found & killed. But one of my friends it is not the best one. Now I need to know IS that information true?

Not sure if it is any good or not, they spam a lot to get their young product out there.
That should be a warning.

I can't seem to find a link to download the trial. Most links don't work since they're set to #, so I guess you're just another spammer for ironshield... Personally I'd rather use a well known AV company such as Kaspersky, ESET, AVG, Symantec etc.

Back