• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which domain is better for Free Forum hosting?

Hamed

I am trying to find good one domain name for free forum hosting I can register
I name it FBB (Free Bulletin Board)
and FFH (Free Forum Host)
Which one is better?
If you have any suggestion tell me?

Haha Dynash.

They're both as good as each other really!

I would go with FBB personally. Not a fan of the letter H.

I say FBB or freeBB

Everyone usually knows what your talking about when your refer to a "BB" or a "BBS" but a FH?

My point is that abbreviated domain name is a great choice. Maybe you should try FFHost, that is to be more descriptive?

Yes FBB is not good because users thing it is new forum software and FFH looks better ?
which is right "Free Forum Host" or "Free Forum Hosting"?

But if someone mentions "FFH" or Free "FH" you have no idea what they are talking about, but some one says Free "BB" then id say most people will know what it is.

Neways, the arguements pointless, both domains are registered as well as freebb and freefh (tho the .net is avalible for that1)

Hello!
Are you sure that all domain names you are considering are availible for the registartion? I think that it is quite dengerous discuss domain names on the public.

I do not want register .com or .net or org I want to register other TLD and now I reserve them.

Good luck with the hunt.

I would also recommend freeBB if it is available.

I know how the hunt is, i have tried this before ;)

Back