• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which do you like more?

I prefer the second one, although your link didn't worked weel, it's for the 1.jpg, so i changed it to 2.jpg..
and i would recomend you to do a smaller top banner, and the picture on the right, it's just taking up space :)

I suspect both of those header graphics are gonna be WAY too big...

I hate going to a site and waiting for 100kb+ headers to load. :mad:

Am i the only guy here? Keep the girl. I like 2nd. Only criticism is to either remove that circle-cut graphic below the nav bar, or blend it in better.

I like the second, with a few changes...remove the girl. Urgh. Then, integrate that oval under the navbar with the design above...it looks too separated, and that's bad IMO. I hope you REALLY optimize it, cuz that big of a header is going to take AGES to load, even if you make it into a basic flash animation.

I don't see how a girl would fit with webhosting? Remove that girl.

Both layouts is good, I prefer the 2nd layout, BUT the damn extra large header spoils everything. Its like, only 55% left for content.

Have proper space utilization and make the top smaller.

Back