• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which CP Do you Prefer?

Which CP do you Prefer?

• Plesk

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Ensim

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • CPanel

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • H-Sphere

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
personally, i prefer plesk.

ensim was designed by 2 year olds, and cpanel has crappy coding & is for newbies who don't know crap about what they're doing.

plesk is for more advanced users (or for people who have the thinking capabilities above a 5 year old) & it does more. and trust me, just because cpanel has that "FANTASTICO" crap doesn't mean its the best. it just proves they're trying to attract newbies by trying to make everything "easier" for the webmaster. i'm sorry, but if a webmaster can't even upload formmail and chmod it, they shouldn't be running a domain in the first place. :D

PLESK.

that's all i have to say:)

does any1 here has a demo of h-sphere thing? it sounds good as cpanel... Hmmmm, i only tried Cpanel... Cpanel is the best coz of its features.... but i don't like their built-in forum *MB.....

Originally posted by leetcrew
Hmmmm, i only tried Cpanel... Cpanel is the best coz of its features....

how can you say cpanel is the best when its the only one you've tried? please.. don't make a claim that one of them is the "best" when you haven't even tried the rest.. geesh.

Originally posted by leetcrew
does any1 here has a demo of h-sphere thing?
Have you just completely ignored this entire thread? As stated before, you can find a demo at http://psoft.net Just ignore the ugliness because teh skins can be changed.

Originally posted by funkyemodude
how can you say cpanel is the best when its the only one you've tried? please.. don't make a claim that one of them is the "best" when you haven't even tried the rest.. geesh.

I triend /siteadmin thing... i don't know the name but it sounds like raq, cobalt.... hmmm, i don't like the way it flows....

I do agree that H-sphere has more features and probably is more correctly coded and causes less headaches and errors.

I do agree that Cpanel has it's moments where you want to stand there and just kill the creators of the Internet.

I do agree that H-sphere is more sophiscated and offers my clients a more variety of choices that they can do on their own when it comes to managing their site.

However, I have found that Cpanel gets the job done.

And besides, I just bought phpmanager... it works w/ Cpanel and WHM. So I have to stick with it. Heh. It works..

I donno

I don't know all those CP but ensim and we are planning on offering it with our offering because we have a friend that could discount it to us on his servers.

On our side we have developped our own CP with 18 months effort. It is specially skilled for our needs and looking at ensim, that gave us a lot of other ideas.

We will continue to upgrade our CP all year long but we do not plan yet to sell it separately from our servers, because that's another game.

I like H-Sphere. One feature I really love is that it can host both UNIX and WINDOWS accounts (though I am on a reseller plan).

Back