• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which bulliten (free) board do you guys like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
phpBB

I love phpBB at the moment but i'm looking at openBB yes my mine changes lots :lol: but that's my choice!!!

Re: phpBB

Originally posted by nig
I love phpBB at the moment but i'm looking at openBB yes my mine changes lots :lol: but that's my choice!!!
It's very difficult to decide actually. I changed mine a few 1000 times. First WBB, YABB, XMB, IB, WBB, IB, PHPBB2. Strange thinking...

Re: Re: I don't like Phpbb2

Originally posted by The Red Guy
It looks ugly? I thnk it looks cool!!! It's the best...
Why it looks ugly??
Because it small fonts and HUGE & WIDE tables..
I don't like overall looking... it should be very organized... It is kind of messy.... that's the first impression of PhpBB.. but if they changed the templates.. some colors.. I would not hesitate to download and use it!;) (I don't have nothing against phpbb)
TO MURAT : German BB looks good.. but no english version??
loads extremely fast and had really nice impression on me... but are there english versions ??
Any other good forums ????
:chinese2: :biggrin2: :bandit2:

Re: Re: phpBB

Originally posted by The Red Guy
It's very difficult to decide actually. I changed mine a few 1000 times. First WBB, YABB, XMB, IB, WBB, IB, PHPBB2. Strange thinking...

Very Strange but we have to have our own thoughts like i hate wbb and ib

Originally posted by murat
wird ihr das board auch auf englisch übersetzen oder wird es nur deutsch ?

Originally posted by cYrus
bis jetzt ist noch alles offen.. aber ich vermute, dass wir auch ne englische version rausbringen werden

greez
cYrus

Looks like our friend murat asked whether there would be an English translation for us. The guy responded that there wasn't any at the moment, but there might be some in the future.

*taken from the GBB help forums

Hmm...

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Yeah, but look at miniBB forums...Now THAT'S what I call boring!
I Agree on a certain level.. BUT Ikonboard is SUPERBORING, SUPERSLOOW & Superhuge :)
I agree with Murat on that ;) !
I like Burning Board the most :biggrin2:
Phpbb2 = Ugly
Phpbb = More Ugly
Yabb.se = Buggy
Openboard = More Buggy

I am waiting on GBB for english version = Superfast and Superman :)

i'm downloading phpBB2, i hope this comes with instructions how to install:p
if not, does anyone now how to install it? do you just upload the files, then goto the setup file?

Originally posted by zDySaNz
do you just upload the files, then goto the setup file?
Yes, it's about as hard to instal it as it is for a grown man to tie his shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back