• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where is ValcatoPro sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

allanh

Bankai
NLC
Firstly, I like to thank everyone on this message board for giving me advice in regard to different threads I posted in the past week. It really helped me with my decision making.

=============================================
Now, I like to ask ValcatoPro sales team (which sponsored this message board):

Hi, I like to hear from you. In the past 5 days, I have been sending you several emails in regard to making a custom plan. However, after 2 initial responses from Jerome (the owner), I haven't received any more replies from you. I tried to PM you, email your sales, support, ICQ.... but no reply.

If Jerome is reading this message, please respond to me thanks.

p.s I hope the your Support ( if i do join your hosting) is not like what I got in the past few days.

Just a note for anyone else who wishes to reply, allanh is waiting on a response from Valcato, so unless he says otherwise, we shall wait on Jerome or one of his staff to respond. :)

Jan, thanks for removing my post I fail to see where I done wrong?

Secondly this is not a valcato presales forum.

when the mod says you're wrong then you are wrong :D , after all they are the mod, they are choosen because they are the right person for this job. Besides (no offense), you always bash any other host given any slight possibility that you can take advantage of.

Originally posted by Vegs
Besides (no offense), you always bash any other host given any slight possibility that you can take advantage of.
Hmmm... That is true. I, too, notice that.

Hi Allanh and all,

I've been out of town since friday, but now that i'm back i'll be sorting out a whole stack of stuff that has appeared in my inbox :)

Allanh - If you have MSN messenger, let me know, i'll add you and we can chat about your needs.

Anyone else reading this and wondering where i've been - i'm back now, keep hitting that "Send & Recieve" button and i'll respond to you asap!

~Jerome

Hey All,

In my personal opinion, I think that competition means striving to be the best, and better than your competitiors, and letting the target market see this plainly.

NOT attacking any other competitors in the market at any available opportunity and telling customers that you rule.

We have been on the recieving end of a lot of robert's "comments" over the years, and have found them to be unconstructive, and a waste of 10 good seconds reading them.

~Jerome

I was just joking, Jerome.

Anywho, competition is no different than what pepsi does to coca-cola, or intel and amd, or, or...

Yeah, but usually coca-cola use the advertising method of:

"Coca-Cola! It tastes really nice and has only been linked to tooth loss in ONE state so far!"

And not

"Coca-Cola! Drink it now because pepsi is craaaaaaap!!"

Heh, I should be a marketing director for cola :p

~Jerome

Originally posted by MN-Robert
this is not a valcato presales forum.
I have to agree on this one. If you don't get a response to many different inquiries sent various ways, then it is time to look elsewhere. Please do not post pre-sales questions to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back