1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I sell idle CPU time?

Discussion in 'Ad Revenue' started by leslie29, Apr 1, 2014.

1. leslie29

leslie29 New Member

Hi,

I am looking for earn money online so that I have decided to sell my CPU idle time. I found ziddu(dot)com for my requirement but they

are paying very low amount. If you have any idea about huge pay out for idle CPU time, do please let me know.

Regards
    leslie29:cool2:

2. wswd

wswd Premium Premium Member

There are all sorts of currency/bitcoin mining idiots out there who would love to chew up your CPU. Since the majority of hosts don't allow it, you could probably make some extra cash.

3. fsd

fsd Active Member

I doubt anyone would be willing to pay where it would actually make you money. Sure some might pay but then you'll be spending that much more on electricity. Computers are just to cheap.

4. Seraphim

Seraphim Active Member

Why don't you use it to mine altcoins? There are some out there that are designed specifically for CPU mining, and if your system has a decent GPU you can use that to get a lot better yields.

Simply put though don't expect to make more than a few cents a day from this. With 3 CPUs working, it only makes about $0.50 a day under ideal conditions. You have to have either a really good GPU or a team of ASIC miners to actually make significant money from it.

5. fsd

fsd Active Member

Problem with CPU mining is there is no way you'll even break even when it comes with electricity.

6. deeplist

deeplist Entrepreneur NLC

In most cases that's true, but it really depends on your location and what your local rates are.