• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where can I buy .dk domains?

That is ccTLD domain name, so please make sure you not need to be a resident of the country they belongs to. That is very important.

Thanks everybody. I am a resident of Denmark, so that shouldn't be a problem. It's strange that .dk is so much more expensive then .com.

Thanks everybody. I am a resident of Denmark, so that shouldn't be a problem. It's strange that .dk is so much more expensive then .com.

The price depends on the domain name regulator and the country in belongs to.
Some ccTLDs are cheaper then COM but most of them are more expensive.

i agree with SiberForum.
Some ccTLD price can go up to US$100+ for 1 year, which is the reason why so many people just go for those $10 domains such as .com, .net, .org, info etc

i agree with SiberForum.
Some ccTLD price can go up to US$100+ for 1 year, which is the reason why so many people just go for those $10 domains such as .com, .net, .org, info etc

In any case that is his own business and he always can investigate and find best places and prices.

Back