• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

When should I get my next haircut?

When should I get my hair cut?

• A month from now

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 6 months from now

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Some girls prefer guys w/ long hair, some prefer short hair. If you are just doing this for the chicks, then you can't really know for sure. If you are considering chopping it off because it gets in the way (aka sweaty during sports and such), I'd say do it.

But in all honesty, your hair is fine as it is. If you can maintain the length, that'd be cool, I wouldn't let it really get much longer than that. IMO hair just gets in the way when it's long. But, it's not my hair, so my opinion doesn't really matter.

But on a side note, you are a good looking guy (no homo), so I'm sure any hairstyle will be all right for you.

I can see them just fine :p

Unless I'm drunk, in which case everybody looks like Mandy Moore.

Yeah. Awkward situations have arisen from that.

LMAO tell me about it.

When i was about 19, i went to this party in the next street from where i lived. Pashed some lil scrubbers early in the evening, but as i got drunker, i kept looking at this Kelly chick thinking DAM SHES NICE, so I decided to have a go, picked her up and took her to my mates place, then back to the party.

Then next day we were walking round town, im BRAGGING to some other friends about how i scored with this lil hottie called Kelly, and how i was spewin i didnt get her number.
Suddenly i get a tap on the shoulder, I turn around directly into the arms of a rather fat ugly chick. "hi babe, remember me from last night?"

Im thinking "huh? Last night, hell no, who the hell is this fat ---".. then she said her name, Kelly.

DAMMIT, IT WAS HER!
My mates pissed them selves, started insisting i give her my number. I gave her a fake an got the hell outa there...

Ahh to by young and Dumb!!
I miss those days.

[DWH]Yuxuan;1037726 said:
Some girls prefer guys w/ long hair, some prefer short hair. If you are just doing this for the chicks, then you can't really know for sure. If you are considering chopping it off because it gets in the way (aka sweaty during sports and such), I'd say do it.

But in all honesty, your hair is fine as it is. If you can maintain the length, that'd be cool, I wouldn't let it really get much longer than that. IMO hair just gets in the way when it's long. But, it's not my hair, so my opinion doesn't really matter.

But on a side note, you are a good looking guy (no homo), so I'm sure any hairstyle will be all right for you.
Thanks haha, no homo perceived. And yeah it's for the girls. Ya dig?

That was an old picture (December 30 or 31, 2007). It's as short as I'll let anybody cut it. Right now it's about an inch or two longer than that picture (maybe longer, my hair is slightly wavy and curls up in most places unless I blow-dry it totally straight), but I get what you're saying. When I get my hair cut, I usually get it cut to about the length in that picture.

fnixws: ROTFLMAO

Your hair looks nice ben :), keep it like it is in the picture!

Somehow i didn't picture you to look like that lol :lol:

Do I come off as a fat kid in a basement with skin so pale the moon would burn me?

And haha, thanks, I'll probably get it cut to about the length it is in the picture when I go back to Atlanta for New Year's.

Last edited:
dued! wer have about he same length hairs now! I'm GRWOING IT so should uou!

Back