• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

When did your hosting company lose it's virginity ?

sarmth

My hosting company (west designs) lost it's virginity before it turned 1 day old :S

I had some clients agree, and sign a committed contract before I launched the hosting company, now I have quite a few servers and VPS running, and all this fun stuff, what about you guys ? When did your hosting company lose it's virginity ? :fangel:

"Lose its virginity"?? Ha ha ha!! :lol:

We lost our virginity back in 1996. We had a single dedicated server co-located in PHX, long before VPSs and such were even thought of. I can still remember our first clients.

I don't really have a host, just a datacenter. They exist since 2003 and are located in München/Germany.

I love the title of the thread.

On topic though, we have had lots of clients since opening of 2009. So we have far surpassed.

I had a dedi running nearly a month before putting together what became Seraphim on it, mostly to recover the costs of having the thing that was originally meant for an AI project.

Well our first customers were back in 2008 I think back when we were socheaphost, then we became, 24khost and that was just a little over 2 years ago.

Back