• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats your registrar?

I Like namecheap aswell... they give great support and free SSL's and cheap .info names... and promo codes work with them. they also offer a reseller API that works with most billing systems.

Yup. Support and reliability - that's the main reason I use them.

What do you like most about these two? is it price/support/easy to order/promo codes/do they work with your billing system?

Thanks for the reply!

We are using resell.biz for cheap price. I did not use support yet, so I can't comment about their support. Godaddy for promotional offer. Yes resell.biz work with our billing system.

Internet.bs - Cheap price, fast and good support.
namecheap.com - Good support, price range is acceptable.
domainerschoice.com - Cheap price :D

Namecheap - Control panel is easy to use and powerful. Great support, normally good prices.

I use DynaDot.com, just transfered some domains from godaddy to them due to the cheaper prices and lack of bloat.

We are using resell[dot]biz and godaddy

HI

Are you using resell [dot] biz for domain reselling? I visited their site and could not find any information related to the setup prices.

Also, I am confused, does resellerclub comes under resellbiz or vice versa because i found the domain cost for resellbiz are much cheaper than resellerclub.

Can anyone pls explain this?

Thanks

Back