• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's your favourite video game? (and why!) - and what are you playing right now?!

Call of Duty: MW2 is about the only game I play on a regular basis.

I think my husband plays that.

Need to update my play list now... I'm currently playing:

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Grandtheft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Beyond Good & Evil (oh I love this game!!)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

:talk:

I played the demo of JC2, looked great, but it did get tedious after a while. I still have it, but the 30 minute timer can get annoying.

I think that's the idea :lol: otherwise you wouldn't buy the game!

Call of Duty: MW2 is about the only game I play on a regular basis.

Ah yes I've been playing that a lot too.. I think I'm on my 1st prestige, level 70.

Anybody got a ps3? My PSN: themoose8

The Legend of Zelda : The Ocarina of Time is my favorite game of all time! N64 was such a cool console. The game was amazing for it's time.

The whole fantasy stuff is not over the top also, highly addictive! :D

I was addicted to that game for awhile. I even beat the game once with only 3 hearts. :)

Who could actually have just one favorite game?

Favorites

NES
  • Micro Machines - My favorite racer of all time. Many fond memories of being a kid and playing this game for HOURS on end.
  • Super Mario Bros. 3 - It was the best one on NES
GB
  • Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - I beat this three times over the course of a Florida vacation when I was young. Really, it's the only Zelda game I ever got into.
  • Tetris - I used to be ridiculously good at this. I would start all my games on level 13. I would regularly get to the 20's and the blocks come down so fast you have to know where they're going before they come on the screen.
GEN
  • Sonic & Knuckles - I liked all of the Sonic games, but I thought this one was cool because you could plug the other games into it and it was a different game based on that.
  • Subterranea - I was never really good at this, but I just thought it was cool
  • Jurrassic Park - My cousin and I had to call the tip line in the back of the book to figure out that when you got to the final level as the raptor you win by scratching a rock until the t-rex statue comes crashing down. WHO WOULD THINK TO KICK A ROCK TO BEAT THE GAME?!
N64
  • WCW vs nWo Revenge - N64 had the holy grail of wrestling games. This one ate up the most of my time.
  • Super Mario 64 - His voice seemed especially annoying in this game, but it was still a lot of fun.
PSX
  • Metal Gear Solid - I beat this game at least four times BEFORE I got a GameShark and used cheat codes to go back and play it a few more times. I'm pretty sure I saw every little Easter egg it had to offer.
  • Resident Evil: Director's Cut - The first time a video game scared me. When those dogs first jump through the window. This game was awesome.
  • Twisted Metal 2 - Like the first, but so much better. I beat the game with every character there was.
  • Parasite Eve - Everyone always thinks of Final Fantasy 7, but this was my favorite Squaresoft RPG from the PlayStation. It was awesome and the weapon customizing was great.
PS2
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 - Two pissed me off. This one brought back the great times I had with Metal Gear Solid. I went back and played it for a third time to get those stupid green frogs and the only one I couldn't get was at the very end when you're racing through the woods. So frustrating.
  • Grand Theft Auto 3 - My first sandbox game and for once I got to play the "bad" guy. I beat this too many times to count. Got 100% twice.
  • GTA: Vice City - Everything 3 did, Vice City did it better.
  • Devil May Cry 3 - Twin pistols and a sword with ridiculously good gameplay. This was my favorite one.
  • Gran Turismo 3 - Doesn't top Micro Machines, but I sunk a ridiculous amount of time into this game.
  • Final Fantasy X - I was in college when I got this off the greatest hits rack. I hadn't played an RPG in a while. One week and 68 hours later, I was done with the game, for good, but it was great.
XBX
  • Fable - I bought an XBOX just for this game. My best friend got tired of me sitting in his dorm playing this game all the time.
  • Halo: Combat Evolved - freshman year, we used to play 16 player Blood Gulch like it was our job.
  • X-Men Legends - This game was just a blast because it let you play as so many of the X-Men characters and it was actually a good game for once.
  • NCAA Football 2006 - The amount of time I spent on this is beyond stupid. I made it my goal to beat all the coaching records for dynasty mode. Yes, I beat the most games won by a coach record. 400+ wins. I actually played at least 340 of them (simmed some).
PS3
  • Fallout 3 - Another black hole for my time. I beat the game 3 times as a good, bad, and neutral character. Then, I got the Game of the Year edition and beat the main game again plus all 5 expansions.
  • Dead Space - This game was really creepy. I thought it was great how there was no health bars or ammo counters on screen and that it was all integrated into Isaac's suit to immerse you in the game.
  • Resident Evil 5 - I got the platinum trophy for this one. Some of the parts on Professional difficulty were ridiculous. Getting all the extra and upgraded weapons was a lot of fun.
  • Wolverine Origins - I couldn't believe a movie game could be this awesome. I mean come on, there was a button just for making your claws come out or go in. The people that made this knew what a real Wolverine game should be like.
  • Dead Rising - My first Xbox 360 game, and it was awesome. The Mega Man gun was so funny.
  • Gears of War - Lots of great memories beating this game in co-op with one of my friends.
NDS
  • Final Fantasy IV - This game accounts for at least 90% of the times I've used my DS. I think I sunk a good 70 hours into this one.
Wii
  • New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Amazing. It's like I'm 5 years old sitting in front of the NES all over again... but better.
  • Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition - Probably the only game I've actually liked the motion controls in.

Currently Playing
Mercenaries 2
Darksiders
Band Hero

Last edited:
My favorite video game is Super Mario bros. because this game is very old .
right now i am playing road race.

Back