• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's your favourite video game? (and why!) - and what are you playing right now?!

anhedonia

I'm on a boat
NLC
I've been playing a ton of video games lately, and playing new titles, but my favourite game is still Beyond Good & Evil.

It never sold all that well, but it's an amazing game. Awesome story, INCREDIBLE soundtrack, great characters & dialogue, and features the main hero as a girl who is thankfully dressed realistically (cargo pants/singlet/jacket) and doesn't fall into the airhead category.

It's also got some really fun mini games/objectives and the whole game makes you feel like an undercover agent stealthing around uncovering a massive conspiracy.

AND they've confirmed that they're working on the sequel! /happy dance

I'm currently playing: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, Henry Hatsworth, Mario Kart DS, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Advance Wars: Dark Days.

Anyway, so, how about you guys?

Games? Well my favourite game has to be Forza Motorsport 3, but I am currently playing Forza Motorsport 3, GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony, Need For Speed Underground, Fifa 09 & TrialsHD. All this on my lovely 360 Elite (120gb Jaspa)

The Legend of Zelda : The Ocarina of Time is my favorite game of all time! N64 was such a cool console. The game was amazing for it's time.

The whole fantasy stuff is not over the top also, highly addictive! :D

The Legend of Zelda : The Ocarina of Time is my favorite game of all time! N64 was such a cool console. The game was amazing for it's time.

The whole fantasy stuff is not over the top also, highly addictive! :D

Ohh, yes, OoT!

I still find myself humming Saria's song...

I'm currently splitting my time between FFXIII and GoW3.

I'm not sure I could ever decide on a favorite game.

XBox 360: Halo 3, Lord of the Rings Conquest
iPhone: The Creeps, SkateNation, Earthworm Jim
PC: Counter-Strike: Source

I thought GoW was good in the trailers, but I played it a few nights ago at a friends for a fair few hours. I have to say it's boring after maybe 2 hours play. It just turned into another FPS on the 360 for me.

I've never played 1 or 2 but the trailers look amazing, is it worth getting?
Oh it's completely amazing.

The graphics are stunning and the gameplay is great. I can't say enough about it. I wouldn't say the first two are essential.

I thought GoW was good in the trailers, but I played it a few nights ago at a friends for a fair few hours. I have to say it's boring after maybe 2 hours play. It just turned into another FPS on the 360 for me.
I assume you're talking about Gears of War since you said 360? I was talking about God of War. Damn them for having the same acronym lol.

i have many favourits...

Metal Gear 1&3
Resident Evil 2&4
Final Fantasy 6
Valkyrie Profile 2
God of War 1 & 2

i have not got a PS3 yet...but would love to play God of War 3, Metal Gear 4 & Resident Evil 5

Geez, I so wish I could find time to fit in some good on game time. All these titles are making me salivate lol.

Oh it's completely amazing.

The graphics are stunning and the gameplay is great. I can't say enough about it. I wouldn't say the first two are essential.

I saw some gameplay and it does look epic to say the least.

Has anybody yet played Just Cause 2? Been playing it at a mates and it's unbelievably large. And the scenery is beautiful (and 100% interactive). Get the demo if you can...

I played the demo of JC2, looked great, but it did get tedious after a while. I still have it, but the 30 minute timer can get annoying.

Back