• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats the best adsense alternative

Adsense is best with its most relevant ads it generates highers click through rate. YPN pays morefor every click but ads are not so relevant. If you have high page views than you can choose a CPM or popup program otherwise a CPCprogram will bring more revenue.

re:

PIN is needed by google adsense to verify your account. You have to earn about $50 to get that PIN and they will send you by post. You have to enter PIN in your account page.

In my experience:
Clicksor does not pay great but they do pay.
Bidvertiser likes to cancel accounts before payout. I would not use them.

Bidvertiser is okay.. My overall average CPC (including the clicks that go way back when I only got one cent per click) is $0.16, so it's not too shabby. I am over the $10 payout limit, but have not received payment yet. Not sure how long the payment process takes though.

Yahoo Publisher Network pays a lot but it is available for US residents only. The AdBrite is considered to be a good alternative to Adsense.

Best income alternatives other than Adsense

chitika is definitely good, but why only stick to contextual advertising?
you can also earn thru cpa networks, one i recommend is azoogle. try it and add more to your income.

<<snipped>>

To be honest no single alternative is a real alternative to adsense, but if you use two it works pretty well. Use something such as a pay per click service chitika or even yahoo work ok, but also add an affiliate program as well such as eBay this way one of the advertisers will fit the requirements of your sites visitors

Back