• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's cooking?

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
This is a thread to post about what you're making/having for dinner. I'll start, this is what I started this morning and this is a pic from about 10 or 20 minutes ago:

elkroast2.jpg

Mmmm, Bacon wrapped meat. I'm smoking this meat until it's cooked!

I'd be packing an IED in my colon after eating that undercooked grease bomb. It would be ----ing delicious though.

The last meal i took a picture of was a couple 22oz ribeyes grilled to perfection. I'll post the pic if I can find it.

I'd be packing an IED in my colon after eating that undercooked grease bomb. It would be ----ing delicious though.

The last meal i took a picture of was a couple 22oz ribeyes grilled to perfection. I'll post the pic if I can find it.

I cooked it until it was at 145, and it was delicious.

I never take photos of my meals... I'll have to cook something really amazing and tantalise everyone's taste buds!

i made some killer teriyaki sauce the other night and while it was cooking and reducing to a sauce, i threw in some chicken breasts to cook in it. then i made some brown rice and some steamed veggies to all go together. once it was done, i put the rice on a plate then topped some veggies on top of that with some sliced chicken and sauce on the very top. it was very tasty.

and for breakfast, i made some awesome chorizo, potato, egg, and cheese burritos. :D

might do lemon chicken tonight, or possibly some fresh fish with lemon squeezed on top

Lemon chicken is awesome. I haven't tried making that myself. Do you make the 'sweet' or the spicy version?

neither, it just has a really strong lemon flavor. over medium heat, i throw about 1tbs of butter in a pan. i put a generous amount of lemon pepper on the chicken, both sides, and a bit of garlic powder. (i try to cook with a lot of flavor and little to no salt since im on a diet) then i add maybe a quarter cup of water once the chicken is slightly cooked on both sides. once i add the water, i will squeeze 1 lemon for every two breasts. if only 1 breast, still 1 lemon. then i cover the chicken. the water and lemon will reduce a bit while the chicken cooks in it. after about 5-8 minutes, i will flip the chicken and cook the other side, still covered. after about 5-8 more minutes, you can check the temp if you have a thermometer, or gently make a small slice to check for pink. if the chicken is still pink, it is not cooked all the way. i can normally tell without cutting open or using a thermometer, but, it is still good to check. by no, you should have a little lemon sauce to top the chicken with, and the chicken should be moist and tender and be very tasty. :)

That's very informant of you, please do go on :)

P.S. What I actually have in the first post is actually an Elk roast.

First, open the can of biscuits, put them in a pan, and bake them as long as the directions say. Remove from pan and place 2 or 3 biscuits on a plate. Cut in half and apply butter to taste.

First, open the can of biscuits, put them in a pan, and bake them as long as the directions say. Remove from pan and place 2 or 3 biscuits on a plate. Cut in half and apply butter to taste.

Thanks, I'm now a professional chef!

man, i went to "My Big Fat Greek Restaurant" last night. should have taken a pic of my dinner. i had chicken with potatoes, steamed veggies, and rice. it was amazing.

Back