• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What??!

I did always use the -----in. After one of the upgrades, somehow all the -----ins turned into the winks. Tux I believe was actually gone until I complained and got him back :p

I don't know why that word is censored :p

Ahh, that would make sense. I thought you always used the Tux icon.

INteresting that peng is blocked.

anhedonia said:
Am I regular yet?
Only you can answer that ;) Bran is good I believe :p

I will isolate peng so it doesn't stuff up -----ins :D

Testing penguin.

Sorry trenz, I can't find it.

Anyone else notice that worthwhile topics have been popping up all over since this post was made?

Well played Toefur.

Blank Verse said:
Sorry trenz, I can't find it.

Anyone else notice that worthwhile topics have been popping up all over since this post was made?

Well played Toefur.

I was just thinking about how good I am.

I have been having the same sentiment about this place as Toefur. I would post more, even show up more... but do not know or care about 99% of the General Discusions and 100% of the rest of the forum.

That was me talking about smoking weed being bad. I am a totally different person than I was during the still talked about April Fools thread. I guess I grew up.

Sad, I know.

I think the thing that is breaking us apart is that none of us really need free hosting anymore, or care to discuss it. This is an odd place to hang out you have to admit, but here I am and there you are.

Maybe we should move.

Indeed. I gave up on pot a few years back, as well as a lot of things.

I never venture outside General Discussions, unless it's to laugh at the people in Site Feedback suggesting a new theme change.

Pretty much all I do is make fun of Asians and discuss how great I am.

Back