• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What you wanted to do

dkdai64

Hey every one there every one has there aim in the life, some wanted to be doctor, some engineer, but there is another thing which is really very interested. Obviously even you are a doctor, engineer or some of the other professional job except that job have any other things which you want to do within your life time. So, what is that thing you want to do in your life time period which is really very exciting, interesting, dangerous, thriller etc?

Well within my life time I wanted to do some of the adventurous and dangerous thing even that is not my profession. I want to do sky diving once within my life time. I want to feel like a birds when they fly, they really feel so free. Just like that even I am not a bird but this is one of another aim of my life after that I think that my life is success.

Back