• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What would you wish for?

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
Imagine this: You are walking down the street when all of a sudden a huge pink genie appears before you, he asks you to make on wish. What would you wish for?

I would wish for another million wishes but I have heard the genie council does not accept this as a valid wish.

PS. I'm bored!

I'd ask him first why he isn't the standard blue, perhaps he's sick, or perhaps he's not a ginie at all ..... perhaps he's some sort of dark sourcerer .....

PS. Me too

I'd ask him first why he isn't the standard blue, perhaps he's sick, or perhaps he's not a ginie at all ..... perhaps he's some sort of dark sourcerer .....

PS. Me too

lol think you've been watching to much Aladin :p

#1 Ultimate, constant happiness.
#2 The ability to do anything with a click of my fingers.
#3 The ability to click my fingers.

1# Power to rewind time. (Time flies by) - And to do better in school, and attend the University of Harvard and get a degree in business :p
2# $75,000,000 - Invest it. Buy a house, Get myself a nice RangeRover Sport, Put the rest in the bank, and live off interest :p
3# Happiness. OR for another 100 wishes, but if the genie doesn't accept that wish...I would ask for another genie :)

Reminds me of Click, the universal remote control. Honestly, that movie made me very sad!

What would happen if you wished for the universe to end?
I wonder if the genie will do that. :p

I would wish for... the power to grant wishes for myself and other people.

I'd wish for the ability to manipulate time, as in rewind, fast forward, pause, pause time but "unpause" some people at will.

I'd wish for continue happiness and well being. A bit cliche, but I got nothing better.

I would wish to be invisible, then I would be able to see my invisible friend & we could dance in the fields & smell flowers :p.

I would end up wishing all the hunger , poverty, diseases , handicaps, corruption, evilness,greed to be gone forever from this universe. Cause this will automatically assure unlimited happiness not only for myself but for everyone else too.

#1- I would wish to be able to study in Cambridge University and be the top student there.
#2- I would wish to have one dollar richer than Bill Gates.
#3- I wish everyone in this world will stay happy.

Back