• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What would you do if...

felguard

If one day in school, you were lining up to get lunch. You pay with money thats in your front pocket. You're friends are in the front and you're talking to them. The people behind you bumps into you softly a little, but you don't really notice it since you're talking with your friend. After like a few hours pass by, you find out your wallet is missing (back pocket). The only thing you can think if is that guy that bumped into you. But then, it can't be, there's just too many options you can think off. But then you ask your friends if they saw anything, one of them says during their class after lunch, they heard some kids talking about how they stole this kids wallet. You then ask your friend a description of them, they fit the people that were behind you when you were standing in line. You can't do anything to prove that they stole your wallet. You have money, your drivers license, and other stuff in the wallet. What would you do? If somehow you do prove that they took it, what would you do then?

Something similar happened to me in High School.

I think Peo would delete my post if I explained what I did.

Go get your money back, or have a friend help.

I was thinking of doing something like that at first, but I want it to be legit. But honestly, what would you do? Something thats under the law.

Yeah, be thankful your school isn't 2/3 asian (mine is, ~1400 students) and your description of the theif is 'asian looking'.

Actually, the person behind me was half black and half something else, I think samoan. I didn't want to say he was black earlier because it might of look suspicious like, sure blame the black guy. And actually I think my school is around 2/3 Asians.

Yeah, I've learned my listen now. But still, I wanna get him back. I'm a type of guy that doesn't let things go easily, I like to get revenge.

felguard said:
because it might of look suspicious like, sure blame the black guy

Gar, <<Racist comment deleted>>. Anything happens to them and they play the race card. Next time anything happens to me, I'm saying "It's because I'm white, isn't it?"

I usually blame the asians. They all have knives and gangsta triad friends. So when bad stuff happens, I call my gangsta triad friends. Then we all drink some green tea.

Good to have a unique wallet too, I don't think many other people in this state, or country, have a Ducti brand wallet ;P

Q: What's the difference between Batman and a black?
A: Batman can go to town without Robin

Poor felguard. :cry2: I hope you get revenge. :devious2:

Err, ok, I don't think I can do anything about it, I have absulotely no evidence. I guess I gotta let this go. I mean he probably had a reason that made him steal from higher class people. This is life. Now I gotta get a new drivers license and 24hr pass...

Just go up to him at any random time and ask him why he felt it was necessary to take your wallet. Try to keep your cool, but if he denies ever taking your wallet, pay for his lunch by giving him a knuckle sandwich.

I would, but if I did that, I garuntee you I'd be mobbed later. Although he's black and bigger than me, he's also half samoan (polynesian race I think, they're all known for being big), and he hangs with big groups of samoans. Unless I do it while he's alone, off school campus, and just bat him with a mask, so he won't see me.

LM-Neil said:
Just go up to him at any random time and ask him why he felt it was necessary to take your wallet. Try to keep your cool, but if he denies ever taking your wallet, pay for his lunch by giving him a knuckle sandwich.
Thats what I would have done. But I don't think thats above the law.

Find a way to give him a note without him knowing who it was from, for example slip it in his locker or something.

In the note say you know he stole your wallet and you are waiting for his fat --- to be alone so you can beat the life out of him.

When you see him or are around him pretend like you know nothing and see if he acts akward around you. Even if he mocks the note you'll know it is him if he knows it is you...see what I'm saying?

If I do that, he'll know it's me and he'll probably just mob me. I don't want to start a war. That's how they work nowadays.

I already got new cards, had to go and get it one by one.

Back