• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What would be the best Cloud Hosting ?

I have been enjoying deployable WordPress image on Limestone Networks Openstack Cloud

WordPress is not a CMS which requires any specific hosting and therefore Cloud environment. Any kind of CentOS based virtual server would work. If it has the valued added services that some Clouds usually offer - High Availability or even zero service downtime (Fault-Tolerance), those worth to be used. I would suggest Cloud service providers that use VMware Cloud computing platform.

I would normally look for in below order:
1) Support
2) Value for Price
3) Uptime. Reliability
Technical support is very important.

Which is a better cloud hosting for WordPress?
Digital ocean
AWS
Google Cloud Platform

You can think about hosting wordpress site on Azure.

There are multiple options in the Azure platform, I've used many of them:

You can run it as a webapp, full PaaS, no need to worry about patching the underlying components, you have full control of WP, this is my preferred option.

For the purposes of exemplifying I created one to answer the question in the free tier:
WP on Azure PaaS
I took me like 15 minutes , from creation to customizing, this obviously is just an example, but the one great advantage of PaaS is the speed of deployment

Regards,
Adrian

I believe Digital Ocean would give you nice service, as i've been their customer. They fulfilled the promise of nearly 100% uptime. And my queries were answered within 15 minutes of posting them.
Regards.

Thanks for the community answers, I'm also planning to buy cloud hosting and I get the full details through the free web space community.

If you are looking for the best cloud hosting then you should definitely go with Word Press without any second thoughts. It is one of the most trusted and renowned cloud hosting services that will allow you to build your dream website. Using Word Press is also very easy and you can easily get things done without the help of a website developer.

For various reasons, Host.co.in is at the top of our list. For starters, they're well-known in the market for providing lightning-fast web hosting, and their cloud hosting options have shown to be just as quick and dependable.

The flexibility of Host.co.in is something that sticks out. They are a good, reliable alternative to get you where you need to go, no matter what you want out of your cloud hosting company. One feature that will come in handy if you're a little less tech-savvy is 24/7 customer service.

Best Cloud Hosting Services:
  • HostGator– Best cheap cloud web hosting.
  • Nexcess – Best cloud hosting for eCommerce sites.
  • DreamHost– Best cloud hosting for developers.
  • Hostinger – Most bang for your buck.
  • A2 Hosting – Fastest cloud web hosting.
  • InMotion – Best cloud hosting for small businesses.

Back