• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Windows Versions have you used?

starting from 95

I used everything starting with Windows 95. I have to say their biggest jump is from 98 to 2000. Windows got much user friendly.

MS-DOS
Windows 95
Windows 98
Windows ME
Windows 2000
Windows XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7 (in use)
Windows server 2000
Windows server 2008

Till now I have used all the Windows version. Among all my favorite is windows XP. It is so simple to use and easy to access all information form the computer.

Windows7, Vista, Windows XP, Windows 95, Windows 98 are all different versions of Windows. Earlier I was using Windows 98 even tough there was Window XP but computer was not capable i.e my computer's requirement don't match with Windows XP requirement. Then after few month I clanged my computer and then I installed Windows XP. It works very nice and fast and I was so happy. Then Vista came but some said its not good so I haven't used that os. Later Windows 7 came in to existence and then I changed my os to Windows 7. Currently I am using Windows 7 Operating system but soon I will change it to Windows XP.

Rashmi Kamani

I have used Windows 95 , Windows XP Professional and Right now I'm using windows 7 .

Windows 7 is the best one among all of the previous versions.

Back