• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What web browser?

What web browser do you use

• Microsoft Internet Explorer for Windows

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Mozilla

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Opera

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • NCSA Mosaic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safari

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Netscape

• Mozilla Firebird

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Camino

• Microsoft Internet Explorer for Mac

• Others

• Total voters
At the core IE & MSN Explorer would be the same, but MSN Explorer has direct access to hotmail, msn communities/groups, online favs, msn messenger & various other things, it has it's up & down sides, I use it most as an easy access to msn groups (of which I have several) & for online storage of bookmarks I use alot for msn groups & links I don't wanna loose in case my PC crashes & I have to reload windows (as I have had 2 do twice after virus attacks screwed up my pc [I've change anti-virus software since then] & it took ages 2 find all the bookmarked sites again) :rolleyes:

I would like you to make the poll available to multiple votes.

I am using IE and firebird for different sites.

IE & MSN used to use netscape but my dad told me to uninstall it cuz stupid IE had some problems.:angry2: any1 know of a free browser that is commonly used like IE?

I use Sun's HotJava browser occasionally, although it's the slowest ever. I have 7 browsers on my computer, although I really only use IE. :)

Back