• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What the ----?

I disapprove of feedback outside the feedback section. :fork:

To me the design looks a bit dated. Not really web 2.0 or as good as invisionboard imho.

The good thing so far has been that we've been able to stop all the daily 200+ spam signups and 100s of posts they created with this upgrade. It saves us a lot of tedious work.

I will be working on changing some things in the design. Unfortunately using the same design as previously is not going to be easy as vB has changed a lot of the style structure. I will try to see if I can find some solution to that. The header will be updated.

If there is something more specific you want changed with this theme, please let me know as it might be possible to solve quickly. The rep icons have been brought back from the old design for instance.

Sorry Peo, a minus on the votes here too :(

Might look all spiffy and clean shaven but not as easy to navigate the options of the board, or maybe I'm just getting old and reverting to Luddite mode :D

Plus seem to be getting post notifications and the posts ain't there? Not just brand new but a good few hours, don't know if that's a new feature (sorry hehe) or if still some fiddling going on.

Decker, can you send me that post notification? It's likely that the post has been removed by a moderator but I can look into it.

Skip by the template/theme the site nav is a bit, well suppose we'll all get used to it :)

the internal coding structure and options im sure are far better, but, i loved the simple old look. either way, we will get used to it and it will be just fine.

Back