• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Religion Are you?

What religion are you?

• Christian

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Budhist

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Muslim

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Pagan

• Atheist (Not a 'religion' but whatever)

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Agnostic (as above)

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Jewish

• Jedi

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Hinduism

• Other

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Valuablehost
Hmm...

How do you backup what you are saying?

And how do you fanatical fundamentalist christians back up what you are saying?

I don't use an argument against christianity, but I strengthen my own with the laws of science and existentialism. My argument is proven by that. But I don't strike at the other argument which is a sign of weakness, rather I build my argument up from laws of science and the deficenies in proving god.

Originally posted by Toefur
I am no longer an Atheist.

I currently believe in one hundred and fifty nine different Gods; and I have proof of my beliefs, and reasonable reasons as to why my way is right and yours is wrong.

Please feel free to ask me about it; or; better yet... allow me to preach to you about why I'm right, and you're wrong.

I will pray to God #145 (The God of Listening to Prayers that try to convert heathens) that he will contact God #74 (The God of Divine Contact between Gods and Humans) and tell him to enter your life.

permes... why did you dissappear of aim before :(
I personally pray to God #52 (The God of Cigarettes and Blondes) because we have the most in common.

I dissapeared because my computer just shut down, as it does sometime, because it's not only a peice of shit, it's a 3 year old peice of shit. Before I could boot up, I got a call from my best friend and had to leave and start partying. Sorry bout that.

Science hey?

i don't want to continue this arguement.

I know where it will lead to :)

Originally posted by Giancarlo

And how do you fanatical fundamentalist christians back up what you are saying?

I don't use an argument against christianity, but I strengthen my own with the laws of science and existentialism. My argument is proven by that. But I don't strike at the other argument which is a sign of weakness, rather I build my argument up from laws of science and the deficenies in proving god.

Originally posted by Todd

Translation: "I said I do not believe in God. thats are the bases of, which I said"

For future translations note this wonderful site: http://babel.altavista.com then select German to English.

well babel fish is irrorect .

i said :

I said i do not believe in god. thats is the basics of what i said.

For those who don't know:

Agnostic = Believes it is impossible to know whether or not there is a god.

I am Christian, BTW.

Back