• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

What Religion Are you?

What religion are you?

• Christian

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Budhist

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Muslim

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Pagan

• Atheist (Not a 'religion' but whatever)

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Agnostic (as above)

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Jewish

• Jedi

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Hinduism

• Other

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Giancarlo

NLC
NLC
Originally posted by Valuablehost
Hmm...

How do you backup what you are saying?

And how do you fanatical fundamentalist christians back up what you are saying?

I don't use an argument against christianity, but I strengthen my own with the laws of science and existentialism. My argument is proven by that. But I don't strike at the other argument which is a sign of weakness, rather I build my argument up from laws of science and the deficenies in proving god.

bigperm

Doot Do Do Do
NLC
Originally posted by Toefur
I am no longer an Atheist.

I currently believe in one hundred and fifty nine different Gods; and I have proof of my beliefs, and reasonable reasons as to why my way is right and yours is wrong.

Please feel free to ask me about it; or; better yet... allow me to preach to you about why I'm right, and you're wrong.

I will pray to God #145 (The God of Listening to Prayers that try to convert heathens) that he will contact God #74 (The God of Divine Contact between Gods and Humans) and tell him to enter your life.

permes... why did you dissappear of aim before :(
I personally pray to God #52 (The God of Cigarettes and Blondes) because we have the most in common.

I dissapeared because my computer just shut down, as it does sometime, because it's not only a peice of shit, it's a 3 year old peice of shit. Before I could boot up, I got a call from my best friend and had to leave and start partying. Sorry bout that.

Valuablehost

Science hey?

i don't want to continue this arguement.

I know where it will lead to :)

Originally posted by Giancarlo

And how do you fanatical fundamentalist christians back up what you are saying?

I don't use an argument against christianity, but I strengthen my own with the laws of science and existentialism. My argument is proven by that. But I don't strike at the other argument which is a sign of weakness, rather I build my argument up from laws of science and the deficenies in proving god.

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
Originally posted by Todd

Translation: "I said I do not believe in God. thats are the bases of, which I said"

For future translations note this wonderful site: http://babel.altavista.com then select German to English.
well babel fish is irrorect .

i said :

I said i do not believe in god. thats is the basics of what i said.

nickmahon

For those who don't know:

Agnostic = Believes it is impossible to know whether or not there is a god.

I am Christian, BTW.