• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Religion Are you?

What religion are you?

• Christian

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Budhist

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Muslim

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Pagan

• Atheist (Not a 'religion' but whatever)

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Agnostic (as above)

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Jewish

• Jedi

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Hinduism

• Other

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
just an interesting tidbit: 22% of british people claim they are jedi. thats according to a recent census. 22% of the people checked the "other" box and wrote jedi as their religion.

Personally... I've been a dedicated Atheist for the last few years; but I've found it gets a little boring and uninspiring.

So currently I'm examining all these religions to see what they hold, and if they sound believable/reasonable to me... Alas, try as I might... I see no truth in any, so far; apart from Atheism and some aspects of Budhism.

Originally posted by Gayowulf
just an interesting tidbit: 22% of british people claim they are jedi. thats according to a recent census. 22% of the people checked the "other" box and wrote jedi as their religion.

22%? Ha! That's an amazingly high number! LOL, I didn't think it would get that high!

I didn't know the results were out yet, do you know where I can see them online?

I said I was Jedi, when we did our census back in August, or so. :)

Agnostic... I believe in "the" God but is it Allah, God, Buddha, Mbutu fly? Who knows!

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Gee thanks... you never even seen me before, so how the hell do you know?
maybe his psychic power?

DOn't be angry with me, I'm a not evil christian.:D

I am atheist, or maybe agnostic in the sense that i do not KNOW that there is no god .. i just strongly believe there isn't any.

You forgot to include "none" as an option.

I don't have a religion. I don't need a religion. I'm supreme!! Mwuh-hahahahahahaha!!!!! :rolleyes:

I believe in growing up, picking up cute girls and making lotsa money. :p I also believe in living happily.

Originally posted by DJsexie

..NOPE.. I only believe in myself

That would make you a solopsist, if you don't believe anyone or anything outside of yourself exists. :D

I'm an atheist.

Back