• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What phone service provider do you use? Do you like them?

fsd

I've been using sprint for a while now. They are horrible and every time I upgrade my phone they rase my rates. Can't wait to leave them.

Verizon.

I've been with them for over 8 years with no intentions on going anywhere. I get 20% off my bill every month due to their employer discount program. I also have the unlimited data plan (that they no longer offer) and I will continue to cling to it despite their every effort to try and get me to sign a new contract.

Vodafone Red.

I have unlimited calling, unlimited sms and 2gb internet for €45 a month. As I call about 20 hours a month for my work, this is cheap.

Verizon here as well. Have never had a single issue, no dropped calls, nothing. More expensive but well worth it.

MetroPCS. Yeah... well... it doesn't cost an arm and a leg like my old Verizon used to. I paid the cancellation fee to quit Verzion. Will switch over to T-Mobile once I get a federal job (with a 15% discount).

Verizon charges a fortune for their new data plans. That's why I'll stick to MetroPCS and then T-Mobile.

Well... I've lived in LA since 2003. My location has been changed or a long time heheh.

Last edited:
Yeah, it sure does.
angry7.gif

Giffgaff (which runs off the network of O2). Unlimited texts, unlimited (more real 'unmetered') data, 250 minutes and lots of other bonuses for £12 a month PAYG. Love them, better than contract tariffs without the contract!

Giffgaff (which runs off the network of O2). Unlimited texts, unlimited (more real 'unmetered') data, 250 minutes and lots of other bonuses for £12 a month PAYG. Love them, better than contract tariffs without the contract!
Do GiffGaff allow tethering? My contract's up in a few months so looking around other networks :)

[JSH]John;1183599 said:
Do GiffGaff allow tethering? My contract's up in a few months so looking around other networks :)

They do on the £10 a month with 1GB of data. But the unlimited tariffs, officially no. But I tether all the time and I'm yet to be disconnected. But I already have a monthly usage of average 5GB without tethering so I don't think they notice a difference. You can buy a gigabag specially for tethering if you wanted. 3GB is £12.50. They offer 4G now too.

I`m on Giff Gaff, been with them almost 2 years now on the £10 per month tariff. Great provider!

Glad to hear some good things about them and that I could tether every now and then. Thanks guys! :)

I'm currently on Three who are great when you're outdoors. Once you go inside a building you constantly loose signal and can't make calls, texts or use internet. I've contacted them and they reduced my bill and say things should improve when they put up more masts, but can't say when they're putting more masts up...

Last edited:
I've been with them a few months under 3 years, I honestly wouldn't think of switching to another mobile operator, there's so much to like about them. I got most of my family and friends to switch!

Talking of Three always reminds me of Alan Carr's jokes on Tooth Fairy haha

Last edited:
I am living in China, so I use China Mobile - The Top 500 enterprises of the world. Is there anyone who ever used this phone service?

i was rogers comunication good service currently and i am also getting my internet at discount rate due to their latest offer.

Back