• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Music Do People Like?

mark dennis

What music does everyone like?

I have a very wide spectrum of tastes including the following:

The Beatles
David Bowie
Jewel
Simon and Garfunkel
Alanis Morisette
Alisha's Attic
I Nine
Texas
Elvis Costello
Squeeze

To name just a random few.

I think Jewel is my all time favorite though.

Typical kinds are up to people. In general, the young are interested in catchy or arousing songs, a number of youngsters like K-Pop, for example.

I like different genres, but rock and hip hop are always on my playlist. I guess the choice depends on my mood mostly. As I suffer from anxiety now and then, I always have tracks that help me calm down like You can never be ready by Sunrise Avenue or Maybe tomorrow by Stereophonics. Of course, I can take meds, but all antidepressants I tried made my head foggy or made me sleepy (I checked the description on the online pharmacy site, these were side effects), so I avoid taking them. And if I can calm down just listening to music, why should I be on meds? It even sounds weird :)

In this question, I think it will be very difficult to find a definitive answer. After all, each person is essentially unique. And everyone likes this or that direction. Often very often there are disassemblies among the fans of a particular artist. Since one is gorgeous in one style, the other in another. And the fans argue who is cooler and, accordingly, throw mud at the work of this or that artist just because their style does not suit them

Back