• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What kind of advertising

SPservice

Hello,

What is the best kind of advertising for a toplist(with a lot of different categories)?

It would also help a lot if you could recommend a good advertising network who accept toplist-sites.

The site receives around 1600 unique visitors per day right now but this will increase since the site is just a day old and just one site has joined yet.

Thanks!
John

Your have only 3 sites added on your home page. Anyway I could exchange links with you if you think it would be useful for you.

Regards
D.

I´m currently only looking for webmasters interested in adding their sites to the actual toplist.

The reason the site receives traffic is that the domain was used in a free url-redirection service with over 3500 members. I had to close the service because of some problems and lack of funding.

If you have a better idea for what to do with the domain then please feel free to give me some suggestions. If the idea is good I may give you a share of the profit. I just thought that a toplist may be a good solution to make use of the domain.

Back