• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is your mode of transportation?

Toyota Corolla 2010
toyota-corolla-2010-in-pakistan.jpg

My mode of transportation is the local public transportation,I have only one my motor bike but me mostly use for transportation public transport.

4536_99827282504_512757504_1840576_.jpg

1992 Toyota MR2 turbo ~300hp

and

IMG_0645.jpg

2003 Kawa Ninja ZX6R 636CC

and a 2003 Lancer ES daily driver

Last edited:
I've got a 1988 Chevy Nova.

1.6 liter 2 barrel carbureted engine rated at 70 HP.
Body is a 4 door with hatchback, empty curb weight around 1800 lbs.

From the front it vaugely resembles a Delorian, same 1980s style. But the sides and rear are way different.

Nova.png

Its old, it's ugly, it's gone over 240,000 miles (I'm guilty of 90,000 of that in the past 3 years).

But it still handles well as long as I make up for it's rather low power by proper shifting of the 5-speed stick, and for some bizarre reason it regularly checks in at 35-40 MPG.

Car's as old as I am, I dare not push it beyond 70 MPH anymore cause it starts to shake like it would come apart, and yet with everything that it has broken or worn out it still is able to match a lot of new cars for fuel economy.

Go figure right?

And the best part? I paid $700 cash for it.

Last edited:
my transport similar to mask rider's one. It brought me from home to work, from shopping complex to home and carry all my stuff.
ex5-black-b.jpg

Car's as old as I am, I dare not push it beyond 70 MPH anymore cause it starts to shake like it would come apart, and yet with everything that it has broken or worn out it still is able to match a lot of new cars for fuel economy.

Looks like you need a higher paying job to get you something decent that isn't going to leave you stranded somewhere 100 miles from home. The emissions on that POS are probably through the roof too.

Looks like you need a higher paying job to get you something decent that isn't going to leave you stranded somewhere 100 miles from home. The emissions on that POS are probably through the roof too.

Not as bad as you'd think actually.

The emissions on a car directly relate to it's fuel economy, with the only real variation from this being if it is leaking internally and burning oil or coolant as well.
Because it is reliably breaking 35 MPG, and is capable of hitting 40 if I drive it just right, the actual emissions it makes are far less than most cars out there on the road. Your own car has a larger carbon footprint than mine does. This car is just new enough to actually have a Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor on it, making use of a late 80s feedback carburetor system.

It's not a matter of a higher paying job, I could replace that car if I felt a need to. But I've had that car longer than I've ever had a woman, it's been through a lot in the time I've had it. I'd rather keep fixing it as long as I can, since at this point the only value it still has other than my sentiments is it's weight in scrap metal.

Mechanically it's all there still. I've redone brakes, suspension, tires, one of the half-shafts is new. Really the only things I haven't replaced yet are body panels and engine components any more in-depth than the timing belt. It shouldn't break down somewhere unless I let it go too long without proper attention, and any car will do that.

Been looking for new fenders for it actually, that way it looks a little nicer. I'm pretty sure the shaking above 70MPH is air turbulence. It wasn't designed to go faster than 55 MPH, and with the body rusting out like that it's likely an issue with the aerodynamics of it that makes it do that.

Last edited:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z46/egamorf/mr2/4536_99827282504_512757504_1840576_.jpg

1992 Toyota MR2 turbo ~300hp

and

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z46/egamorf/IMG_0645.jpg

2003 Kawa Ninja ZX6R 636CC

and a 2003 Lancer ES daily driver

MR2s are awesome. Well, that generation and the previous. I don't like the styling of the Spyder.

And the only Lancer I ever drove was one my friend stole out of state and was driving here. I didn't know it was stolen until after he went to jail. But it was fun to drive.

Public traffic is my mode of transportation because I have no his own car so i try to use public transport for his transportation.

Back