• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is your favorite car?

you know if Mo B D!ck!!! Got some soft leather, and I have seat coolers and heaters, which are AWESOME here in the AZ summer. Only thing I did to it so far was add the rims, but, going to do an intake and exhaust next. want a bit deeper exhaust note, with a tad more power and better gas. Next car I get will probably be the new model M Hybrid. Just as much power, but waaaaay better on gas.
That's pretty awesome, dude. Is it a stick?

Speaking of AC, I found out two winters ago the car I'd just bought (98 Accord Coupe with the 3.0L V6) didn't have ----ing HEAT. And I found out on a 20 degree night!! Gonna cost $1200 for the heater core to be replaced, I've been putting it off for two winters.

That's pretty awesome, dude. Is it a stick?

Speaking of AC, I found out two winters ago the car I'd just bought (98 Accord Coupe with the 3.0L V6) didn't have ----ing HEAT. And I found out on a 20 degree night!! Gonna cost $1200 for the heater core to be replaced, I've been putting it off for two winters.

nah, i dont think they make it in a stick, but, didnt really want a 'luxury' car that was stick either. i know they do have the G model with tiptronic and stick, but, not sure about the M class. Speaking of heat, the second A4 we just got rid of, we bought not testing or knowing that the heat didnt work properly. it was going to be like $600 just to replace the little motor in the dash that moved the flap between hot and cold for heat and AC. Carly, my fiance, made it through one winter like that, but, at the beginning of this winter we said screw it and bought the new 2013 Hyundai SantaFe Sport 2.0T for her. I really hated the old body style of that SUV, but, the new one looks sharp. It looks a lot like the Lexus SUV. this is exactly what hers looks like...

5XYZU3LA2DG004813-1c.jpg

nah, i dont think they make it in a stick, but, didnt really want a 'luxury' car that was stick either. i know they do have the G model with tiptronic and stick, but, not sure about the M class. Speaking of heat, the second A4 we just got rid of, we bought not testing or knowing that the heat didnt work properly. it was going to be like $600 just to replace the little motor in the dash that moved the flap between hot and cold for heat and AC. Carly, my fiance, made it through one winter like that, but, at the beginning of this winter we said screw it and bought the new 2013 Hyundai SantaFe Sport 2.0T for her. I really hated the old body style of that SUV, but, the new one looks sharp. It looks a lot like the Lexus SUV. this is exactly what hers looks like...

5XYZU3LA2DG004813-1c.jpg
Damn, looks like Hyundai is stepping their game up. They are starting to look pretty good, I guess they hired some serious designers starting with the Genesis!

yeah, the new Genesis is freakin awesome. i would actually consider trading my car for one, and i LOVE my car. the Equus is pimp though.

i would rock this slammed Equus in a heart beat...
Mummbles_Hyundai_Equus_051110_10.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! I hadd'nt even heard of that before you posted it. I don't think I've seen one on the road here, or if I did I didn't realize what is was. Looks really nice.

Oh bytw, I just realized, you're engaged? Holy hell, congratulations, dude!

haha, thanks man. Yeah, got engaged back in December. Finally dont have to deal with my crazy ex-wife anymore, and am with the woman I should have been with to begin with. Life is great. :D

Ford Mustang
The heart of this iconic sports car has always been its strong acceleration and rumbling V8 power. And the 5.0-liter V8 in our GT coupe and convertible test cars doesn’t disappoint, providing scorching acceleration, a great exhaust sound, and good fuel economy for this class. Even the 3.7-liter V6 is punchy and refined, and it’s more fuel efficient than the V8. But now there’s more to the Mustang than power. Agile handling, a decent ride, comfortable front seats, and very good fit and finish make the current version an inviting package. The rear seat is tight but usable in a pinch

I like the Aston Martin .... for a dream car of course. Or a BMW or a Mercedes Benz. In real life I own a Golf. :)

Back