• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is Your Dream Country?

hostgool

NLC
Everyone has a dream of traveling around the world but it isn't that easy as you say or imagine.
My dream country is Greece, What is your dream country? :beer:

I moved from London to Asia... so I've experienced both places quite extensively. I'd like to travel to somewhere new. I've always wanted to go to the St. Lucia. My pals have been there and they've posted pictures on Facebook and the place is absolutely gorgeous.

Pics:
pigeon-island-and-beach.jpg

Sandals-Halcyon-Beach.jpg

st-lucia-the-landings-aerial_view_showing_location.jpg

Meh, it's not so much about the country, but the people really. If I were to live somewhere... it would have to have amazing people and great hospitality.

I hear Jamaica's nice (and not for the weed, because I don't smoke all that often, I'm a drinker)

I respect all cultures, and I have an open mind and I want to travel a lot, but I wouldn't settle down anywhere but America

I like my country - Czech republic, its centre of the Europe. I like forests, swiming in nature. bicycle
THen would like to visit all countries once.

Well, to be honest, this a very difficult question, as there are plenty of countries that I would be consider 'dream locales'. If I had to choose one it would be Norway--the fjords, the weather, the terrain create a breathtaking environment.

My dream country is Australia if I like to visit for vacation but I want to go japan it's only for career growth .

Back