• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is the meaning of life?

That's too far to transport.

Google maps says about 638 miles. Not that bad. Thiink about it ... two to three kis .... at Ten-a-Ki ... from Ten-a-Ki to Indiana. Maybe $150 in gas. $50 for a hotel for the night. $50 max in food. Drive back with, say, two. $20,000 in ... $30,000 out. $10,000 profit in two days.

It would take longer than two days to unload that much blow here in NE Indiana. These people up here are meth heads, not coke heads.

It would take longer than two days to unload that much blow here in NE Indiana. These people up here are meth heads, not coke heads.

You'd be surprised. Country folks like that booger sugar, too. And moving weight like that you wouldn't sell grams and 8-balls, you'd unload it all to one person.

so instead of cocaine go with crack it is cheaper than meth these days.

Last edited:
so instead of cocaine go with crack it is cheaper than meth these days.

Not really. I can go to Wal-Mart and buy everything I need to cook me up a batch of meth right now today with very little effort. We have a serious meth problem here in NE Indiana as I'm sure other rural communities do too. Crack and heroine and all of the hard core street drugs really never make it here. The clientele is just not here and there isn't enough demand for the large scale players to set up operations around here. You'd have to go to Detroit or Chicago for that stuff, and to a lesser extent, Toledo or Indianapolis.

I don't know about where you live but in minnesota anytime you buy anything that containe psuedofedrine you have to sign your name and your only allowed like 4 boxes a month which is no where near enough psuedophed from what i understand.

I don't know about where you live but in minnesota anytime you buy anything that containe psuedofedrine you have to sign your name and your only allowed like 4 boxes a month which is no where near enough psuedophed from what i understand.

That's why they go to multiple pharmacies with a fake ID, or if they're not complete idiots (most people pharm-hopping are addicts) they order it from China or somewhere else in SE Asia.

Here in Georgia, that's a law as well, but you can still find gas stations all over the place outside of cities with stacks of Ephedrine boxes (the real stuff) for sale. Especially north of Atlanta getting into the Appalachian foothills.

Last edited:

Meth can be made about a dozen other ways without pseudoephedrine. Pseudoephedrine is just the easiest to obtain (and most commonly used) so people are under assumption that it's a necessary ingredient in meth production, when in reality, it's not. I believe that phenylacetone and benzaldehyde can also be used for the same purpose.

screw the meaning of life. im more interested in how a member from 2003 only has 172 posts and is now b&? lol. that is just funny to me.

I love how the topic of this thread switched from the meaning of life to methamphetamine production.

Back