• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is Divine plugin? Who tried?

Lafaso870

Hi, everyone. I’ve read much about a new plugin for Photoshop – Divine plugin. However there is no information about it at Adobe’s official site. Have anyone tried Divine? It seems to be very useful for designers and developers.

Divine Elemente is a web design software (Photoshop plugin):. It creates a “non-existent bridge” between Photoshop and WordPress.This Windows plugin converts Photoshop illustrations directly to WordPress themes, without any coding. Divine Elemente is a great tool with a lot of potential, that enables even people with close-to-none coding skills to create a ready-made blog theme in minutes, without any time-consuming routine actions.

web hosting

Before I didn't hear about this plugin now the community has given amazing. great thanks for the community answer such helpful for me.

Back