• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is difference between Seo and PPC

sbglobal

Dear User!
Greeting of the Day!

First of all, I am introducing myself. I am a new in Seo.
I want to know that What is difference between Seo and ppc
plz tell me how to learn seo . Please reply fast.

Thanks in advance!

Well... For starters, if you actually look at the names you have;
Search Engine Optimisation
Pay Per Click

It's pretty much self explanatory, but I'll spell it out for you.

SEO is a method to design a website, and the mark up language of a website around making it easier for search engine spiders to crawl your website to get the best possible results from the website's content to give you a high rank in a search page. (Some people include back linking as part of SEO)

Pay Per Click is a form of advertising in which you pay for every click made on you link.

SEO is not always free but mostly - yes.
The main difference is that PPC is instant and ends when your money ends)) SEO is for long perspective

PPC is Pay Per Click advertising the sponosred links at the top and right hand side of Google SEO is Search Engine Optimisation, this is optimising your website to appear in the organic listings in Google

PPC is pay per click advertising model between advertisers and help to give instant traffic.

SEO is a organic way of listed in top 10 search results by using seo techniques. It is cost effective way of website promotion.

S.E.O is a process of optimizing your website for search engines, it can be further categorized into onpage & offpage
when you deal with meta tags, title, headings, internal link structure of website etc then it refers to as onpage optimization
on the other hand, when you deal with blog commenting, directory & article submission etc for the sake of getting a backlink
to boost your rankings then it refers to as off page optimization!

PPC on the other hand is website advertising model, in which you only pays for the clicks made and not for
the impressions for your banner/text ads on different publisher websites

PPC is a paid way and you need pay some money to this service! SEO is the work you do by yourself on the search engine optimization!

The main difference between Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) is that traffic coming from SEO (organic) is free while traffic generated from PPC is not free (as the name implies you have to pay a cost per click).

Back