• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what i can get by a 50$ yearly!?

Loveriver

what i can get by a50$ yearly
need cpanel

i cant pay using paypal i can use only my visa,,

i got ahost over there
http://www.hostingdepartment.net/

i take the santa plane .. in christmas offer..

but i couldent pay because of the paypal ..
cas my country is syria its banned country from there:cry2: .. anyway what i can get
Thanks every 1

Last edited:
Hi

Am sorry we couldnt help you but due to the fraud in that country, stormpay dont allow it nor do paypal, anyway goodluck in your search. :)

Last edited:
u did your best

thanks alot u are agreat person .. anyway i will talk with u on yahoo messanger need to tell u something..

Hello we can offer you the following:

15 GB Space
200 GB Transfer
Cpanel + Fantastico
Price - 49.99/year

Payment would be via western union. if you have and its advalible please pm and were process your order.

Am sorry we couldnt help you but due to the fraud in that country, stormpay dont allow it nor do paypal, anyway goodluck in your search.
The US embargo might have something to do with it as well...

Zephyr Enterprises can offer you the following plan:

PlanOmnia
1GB Storage
120GB Transfer
99.93% Uptime (30 minutes downtime per month... Compared to almost 3 hours downtime per month from 99.6%)
$50.00/year

One of our accepted payment gateways is 2Checkout, which accepts payments from anywhere in the world with a credit card.

Homepage
Contact Us
Learn More
Order

If you tell us your space and bandwidth requirements, we might be in a better position to quote you.

NetCafe said:
If you tell us your space and bandwidth requirements, we might be in a better position to quote you.

He asked for what he can get for 50$ per year , so put ur plans u can offer.

And remember do not post offer if u do not accept the means of payment. (which i do not know exactly how he is gonaa pay anyways)
So question is what u can provide and portal for payments u can offer to him.

Last edited:
Bronze plan:
400mb Web Space
5GB Data Transfer
Unlimited POP3
PHP & MySQL
Fantastico
Site Builder - new
Cpanel
24/7 Support
30 Day Money Back
Free Domain
Only £29.99 a year

If interested then please contact us.

craig said:
Hi

Am sorry we couldnt help you but due to the fraud in that country, stormpay dont allow it nor do paypal, anyway goodluck in your search. :)

As far I know, this and some other countries (UAE, etc.) got some very big problems about Visa/Master Card now. The company, which offered Visa/MC for residents from those countries, declined to service them and "terminated" all the cards. I just don't know if it was due to a big fraud or any other reason...

ManXP said:
As far I know, this and some other countries (UAE, etc.) got some very big problems about Visa/Master Card now. The company, which offered Visa/MC for residents from those countries, declined to service them and "terminated" all the cards. I just don't know if it was due to a big fraud or any other reason...

its not only my problem in the way i can pay by it.. ppl we got anew card we can pay using it but all we need is ppl like u to take alook at it by that we can pay using it & u getting money by it
take alook at this
www.cashucard.com
its new card here & its working so well tell now also every 1 is getting his money thats all i can say .. but just to let u know ...

ppl in my country pays alot of money u can say something like 5$ for aspace as 200mb!!

ok i hope u understand why ... its all because of the way we should pay by it !!!
Thanks i hope u take alook at this card

I am lookng at it, but I'm a little leery of giving my bank information to a company on the other side of the world...

I sent them an email regarding their privacy policy. Depending on their answer, I may be able to host you.

Pay $USD40 Per year and you will get ..

This is what we can offer you,

Webspace: 500mb
Transfer 15 Gig
Sub Domains 60
Parked Domain 60
Addon domains: 50 websites
FTP : unlimited
Pop 3 email : 200
Msql Database :200

We can received payment thru Western Union: This payment method is only for you Loveriver ...Let me know if you would like to proceed..

Email sales@datawebzone.com

Thank you for your reminder but I do read what he said.

We have no plans and clients are free to decide what they want, so if I were to post an offer, even this page is not long enough for all our possible combinations of our plans. :biggrin2:

a1whs.com said:
He asked for what he can get for 50$ per year , so put ur plans u can offer.

And remember do not post offer if u do not accept the means of payment. (which i do not know exactly how he is gonaa pay anyways)
So question is what u can provide and portal for payments u can offer to him.

Back