• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What happened to NevaCious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a1whs.com said:
Oh really are u sure u meant to post that thread here cause this is what i saw in that thread which truely shocked me :

Thread : http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=78579&highlight=Nevacious

Aaaah man you dont know how to copy paste either , are you sure you meant to post here and not on WHT (ur favourite place)
Plus u replied to that thread :

"They have rejected my application (unfortunately), so there is no need to sell the company ...

But good offers are still accepted."

So why were good offers still accepted? as you said it was your life and soul. and you had no job ( u were rejected) so why did you still plan on selling it cause what i read from all ur posts it said that ur selling cause ur getting new job and there was no other reason to sell.

Oh well i give up trying to find the truth , i guess sometimes truth can be hidden.pirate2

Well to bad for you, but I have been selected now to start next month.

You really like it to post something bad about your competitors don't you? ;)

And if you think WHT is my favorite place, you are WRONG! FWS is my favorite forum and this forum made us what we are now, and I will be thankful for that 4ever.

NevaCious said:
Well to bad for you, but I have been selected now to start next month.

You really like it to post something bad about your competitors don't you? ;)

And if you think WHT is my favorite place, you are WRONG! FWS is my favorite forum and this forum made us what we are now, and I will be thankful for that 4ever.

Why u think its too bad for me that you got a job ? you got some narrow mind also i suppose ,cause no sensible human been is happy when someone gets rejected , but aah well i cannot change your thinking.

Plus If FWS is ur fav. care to explain why you didnt care to post the offer here ? So now its confirmed that your selling it right ? cause u said u got the job and u start next month. Good luck with ur job dude , hope you succeed in ur new job .

Dude if criticizing competitors is called posting bad things , than yaa i suppose i do that , plus wait who doesnt , even a kid with brain of half a size of peanut would definately try to get his own brother in trouble if his brother was been a jerk to him or been a competitor of the love and affection he was getting from his folks. Its human nature , but narrow mindedness is not inherent its what you become with passage of time.

Last edited:
Since this has pretty much become a 1 on 1 flame war between a1whs.com and NevaCious, can you please use the PM function? I for one am getting bored of reading this.

Thanks. :)

a1whs.com said:
Why u think its too bad for me that you got a job ? you got some narrow mind also i suppose ,cause no sensible human been is happy when someone gets rejected , but aah well i cannot change your thinking.

Plus If FWS is ur fav. care to explain why you didnt care to post the offer here ? So now its confirmed that your selling it right ? cause u said u got the job and u start next month. Good luck with ur job dude , hope you succeed in ur new job .

Dude if criticizing competitors is called posting bad things , than yaa i suppose i do that , plus wait who doesnt , even a kid with brain of half a size of peanut would definately try to get his own brother in trouble if his brother was been a jerk to him or been a competitor of the love and affection he was getting from his folks. Its human nature , but narrow mindedness is not inherent its what you become with passage of time.

I can only say this , let's talk within 2 years and see if you are still in business, if so , then I am willing to accept your critical.

StaticHost said:
Since this has pretty much become a 1 on 1 flame war between a1whs.com and NevaCious, can you please use the PM function? I for one am getting bored of reading this.

Thanks. :)

Naa , its ok Dude i give up . No need to waste FWS bw anyways.

And
NevaCious said:
I can only say this , let's talk within 2 years and see if you are still in business, if so , then I am willing to accept your critical.

Dude what did i say hosting is based on luck , infact any buisness is . And i do not plan to do webhosting anyways for my whole life. But u said u went to buisness school , but i didnt so i guess u should have an edge over me always right ? So stating lets see after 2 years doesnt proove anything cause even staying for 2 months in hosting business for someone with electronics engineering as background is enough proof. What was the name of your buisness school , cause i would love to avoid it at all costs.

Last edited:
Let me just remind you both that talk like this can get you suspended, just let it lie, you both had your say. No need to carry on posting :)

I have to agree with Static and Craig888

After reading all the posts of A1WHS I know more than enough of what kind of person he is.

Craig,
I agree with you , but I think I did nothing wrong :) I only defended my company and I've given answers to all questions asked. I doubt no other host would do the same if they come in a situation like this.

Kind Regards
Danny

NevaCious said:
I only defended my company and I've given answers to all questions asked. I doubt no other host would do the same if they come in a situation like this.

Kind Regards
Danny

Which company ? it wont be urs in few days from now ..

And yes that is the first sensible thing you said , that no host would reply to post like this , cause such a situation would not arise , as if they are not dumb they would inform their clients and post at the place where they got there users from. Plus wait u had the guts to post about the outages here on FWS and not the guts to post the final decision about you company been sold out.

And craig we are not bitching at each other atleast i am not , so what would be the reason of the suspension of accounts ? We are not calling each other a.s.s.holes, we are talking in the most sensible manner, and there is no such rule that i know of which allows or pervents someone from doing that .

And yes i have to agrees to his :

utcrazy said:
What Have I Done!!!

a1whs.com said:
Which company ? it wont be urs in few days from now ..

And yes that is the first sensible thing you said , that no host would reply to post like this , cause such a situation would not arise , as if they are not dumb they would inform their clients and post at the place where they got there users from. Plus wait u had the guts to post about the outages here on FWS and not the guts to post the final decision about you company been sold out.

And craig we are not bitching at each other atleast i am not , so what would be the reason of the suspension of accounts ? We are not calling each other a.s.s.holes, we are talking in the most sensible manner, and there is no such rule that i know of which allows or pervents someone from doing that .

And yes i have to agrees to his :

Give me a break :tired2:

There is such a rule called ''flames''. Just leave it, its all done with now, we have had our say, its his company, let him run it as he see fits too.

Last edited:
NevaCious said:
Give me a break :tired2:

Sorry dude i didnt mean to upset you but i am a customer myself of someone else and it really upsets me when people hide facts from cusomers . Customers is what keeps any hosting / business going.

Let me make a point here, a1whs.com if I was selling something for a large asking price I would sell it at WHT because offers are high. NevaCious has the right to decide on whether he does or does not inform customers and that should not be up to you on deciding.

utcrazy I believe you sold Nextbox hosting a month or so ago on WHT.

What does it matter for the clients who's administrating the company?

This topic is getting more and more useless for each post.

Well Nevacious,
I think you need to conclude this thread somehow. Since I saw your other post that you will sell nevacious. So perhaps you have good words to say.

Also I think this thread should not be continued as Nevacious conclude this thread. If somehow you/customer want to have debate/talk to Nevacious. It's a good idea to email him/call/IM or whatever the media that he want to use.

Also perhaps mod can help this thread as well :) Perhaps after nevacious post the information, then this thread can be closed somehow. But up to you Mr & Ms Mod :)

I started this thread just to find out why NevaCious had some downtimes.
Not about NevaCious sale.
This has been answered and everything seems to be working fine again.
I think the moderators should close this thread.

Last edited:
Duport said:
Let me make a point here, a1whs.com if I was selling something for a large asking price I would sell it at WHT because offers are high. NevaCious has the right to decide on whether he does or does not inform customers and that should not be up to you on deciding.

utcrazy I believe you sold Nextbox hosting a month or so ago on WHT.

Yes its perfectly understandable , but he could have atleast posted the same offer here , it increases the chances of getting higher bid.

Plus utcrazy was never owner or nextbox as i confirmed it from nextbox myself.
He is mere either sales rep. or an affliate, but never was owner , cause whenever i as them they say who is utcrazy ?

Anyways thread has been reported and hoping it gets closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back