• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What forums do you recommend?

wnd

Which forum is good that will run staight off your site? Am trying to avoid those that run off their own domain. Thanks!

You want forum software?
This is what you should use (In order of my preference):
Paid:
VB
IPB
Free:
SMF
PHPBB
MyBB

I used phpBB3 for about a week, and ditched it. I hate it. krak-joe was right, it's completely bloated, and barely loads on dial-up.

vBulleting would be my number one choice, and then IPB. I will say though for being free MyBB is very very good. If you use the mods correctly and to the fullest extent it becomes very comparable to IPB.

Oh. I'll go with myBB because it seems the best in terms of features. Thanks for all your help. :)

You got a free vB license for FWS?!!!?!?!??!? zOMG!! I want one T_T Lol, just kidding, that'd be cool though.
Anyways, I run my site on MyBB. :p

You got a free vB license for FWS?!!!?!?!??!? zOMG!! I want one T_T Lol, just kidding, that'd be cool though.
Anyways, I run my site on MyBB. :p
Are you joking or have you really misinterpreted whatever Jan and I said? :p

Back