• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you want in a website?

roblev

What do you want in a website? What do you want to know from the internet, or what content would you like to see. I want to build a website about stuff. Anything in general! Give me some ideas since I have a webspace account with 550 MB of space (mysql/ftp) and 12000 mb of bandwidth to waste. Ideas please, and also email me at g0t_r00t@hotmail.com if you want to contribute to this project.

It'd be cool if the website gives me some of its bandwidth. :p Rather than wasting it, I could actually put it to good use..... :D

Just kidding.

Redistribute freeware or something. Like, nifty little apps and games and shit.

well my host is donhost (for the next little while) so that is kinda out of the question unless I make a database which links to those nifty little apps!

Originally posted by roblev
well my host is donhost (for the next little while) so that is kinda out of the question unless I make a database which links to those nifty little apps!

U use a donhost reseller ... hmm ..... anyways ... i good resources site would be good .... links to everything .... nice layout ... a forum would be cool ....

yeah, i will be installing a BBS, hopefully vBulletin and I have started making a tutorials section on my site. So once I get tutorials up and running I can get some hits, and once I get ideas for resources then I can hopefully get those running too.

You're gonna pay for vB?? :eek:

You're afraid that Donhost won't even bother looking at what sort of software you're offering and delete your account?
Damn, a good 12GB of bandwidth wasted. ;)

Back