• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you want as/in a webservice?

roblev

Hiya ALL!

Okay, I am wanting to make a web service that people will actually use, and I am slightly on the idea of one, but not too sure. It is a posting service much like PHP Nuke, well.... nothing like it except for the news posting part, that will do a lot of weird stuff, it is hard to explain, anyways back to the topic.

Well, I want your input on what web service you would like to see (be creative, make it anything) to be developed.

any web service you want! name a service you would like to see (like a web logging service) or what it does. like an idea!

well your asking for it so...

NO ADS
Allows me to put my ads
Domain Hosting
Cpanel
Unlimited Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited POP3/Webmail addresses
Unlimited File Size Limits
Unlimited MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS Access Databases
PHP
CGI/Perl
ASP
SSI
SSL
SSH
FTP
.htpassword and .htaccess Acess
Can resell
100.1% Uptime
Quadruple OC-798 Lines
Dedicated server for me
AND Everything else I forgot

FRee domain name and your my slave

Redirection service.

Short sub-domain like now.nu
No Ads
Fast

A directory of all of the best webmaster resources, like a section for all of the best remotely hosted scripts and stuff...

Originally posted by is0lized

NO ADS
Allows me to put my ads
Domain Hosting
Cpanel
Unlimited Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited POP3/Webmail addresses
Unlimited File Size Limits
Unlimited MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS Access Databases
PHP
CGI/Perl
ASP
SSI
SSL
SSH
FTP
.htpassword and .htaccess Acess
Can resell
100.1% Uptime
Quadruple OC-798 Lines
Dedicated server for me
AND Everything else I forgot

FRee domain name and your my slave

I can do better than that

Unlimited Webspace
Unlimited Data-transfer
100% downtime
Multiple Modem lines to a multiple 4k backbone

:)

You could do something like a website stats service where someone ads some html code to their site and the amount of hits they get are tracked. I have found it hard to find some good scripts which are easy to install and give you stats about your site.

invisible web counter.

then the counter must have the option to have unique visitors only and not count our hits. That must be optional.

and stats that show ip/host of last 50 visitors, the stats on which days get the most hits, and a graph to see how many visitors visted it over the last week/month/six months.

And also tell how many visitors are using which OS, what colour depth and what resolution.

Back