• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you use to create graphics?

What do you use to create graphics?

• Photoshop 5.x

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Photoshop 6

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Photoshop 7

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Paint Shop Pro

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Corel Paint

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3d Studio Max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkbyte

What do you use to create your graphics.now be honest..... personally, i use photoshop 5.5 and 3dStudio Max.

Photoshop 7, paintshoppro 7, Illustrator 9, swift 3d, flashMX, Cinema 4d, Eyecandy4000. . . . . . . . & a few more, these mentioned above are used almost daily.

photoshop 6, coreldraw 10, freehand 9, illustrator 8, 3d studio max 4, flash mx, firework mX

Oh ya. i forgot to say that i also use Flash MX and Dreamweaver MX. however, i use photoshop the most.i create photoshop tutorials so i experiment alot.

for all you that have photoshop, try this:
hold down Alt+control while clicking Help>>About Photoshop
a secret screen should show up with that version's codename. for photoshop 5, its strange cargo,for 7, Liquid Sky,and for 6, its Venus In Furs. now, i know that in photoshop 5, you can type "burp" (no quotes) and the cat will come out of the box and burp. oh ya, and in 7, if you control+click in the credits, a bunch of "witticisims" will appear below the image.

ARRGH!! i also forgot to say that i also use GIMP. I havn't used it in awhile though,so i forgot about it. i normally use it for logo's

ive heard of IfranView somewhere, but i never tried it, i just stuc with ACDsee, but, this looks like a pretty good viewer...

Originally posted by Cagez
Photoshop 7 and waiting for Paint Shop Pro 8 :)
i use psp7 constantly. i thought i'd check out psp8, so i downloaded the trial...

i hate it! it looks like jasc's answer to photoshop. same look and feel. nah, not for me. i'll stick with psp7

Anyone ever used PhotoImpact, lol... It practicly does your graphics for you. One click of a button and you got lightning everywhere. Its cheap, but it makes good graphics.

I'm stick to PSP7 too. I onced downloaded photoshop but it's soo slow when loading! damn not normal anymore... and i dont like the program anywayz. That could also be the language, b'coz at school we have a dutch version and i'm used to english (although i speak dutch as first language) when it comes to programs and HTML etc.

I also like CorelDraw, we use it at school, but still it isn't the best program i've ever seen. That is PSP lol :)

now I use photoshop 6, but I like photoshop 5.5 more (it's more speed than 6.0 on my PC), besides I don't have ps7. ^^
other I use CorelDraw10, Flash5/MX.... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back