• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

Neither of the two. I use a desktop at home and at work. And laptop for when I'm traveling. My cell phone is only used for phoning and text messages.

Laptop/Computer. My phone doesn't load the pages fast enough, though I'm thinking of upgrading my phone to another that has a faster processor.

I use my phone to browse the internet. I spend around 15GB every month. I use my phone because i have it on the go.

I usually use both, laptop and smartphone. I have some software which can be easily synchronized between both devices (e. g. software for memorizing works when I learn Spanish).

I hardly use a laptop, although have possessed one since last year when I went on a vacation. Mostly a pc. Like a second home for me. Got a very old Htc cell phone that is a great cellular phone and through it i text information messages.

I use desktop, laptop and phone for surfing the internet and for various other tasks too such as chatting, reading email and of course posting on forums such as here. I mostly use desktop just because it's the fastest and most reliable way. No need to worry about slowly loading pages, batteries or software which don't work or pages which don't open. Sometimes when my desktop PC is turned off I use phone which is almost as fast way to do some quick surfing. I only use laptop when I'm on the go and desktop PC is not available.

I spend most of my time in front of computer so I mostly use laptop to use internet but I also use internet on my mobile, mostly on weekends.

Solely laptop. I conciously choose not to get a smartphone to keep me focused. I'm behind the laptop all day so I want to be disconnected from the internet when I'm outside ;)

Back