• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What desktop email client do you use?

HostingTool

I have just starting using an application called Google Notifier, it pops up from the system tray when you receive an e mall and will take you to your Gmail in a web browser if clicked. I find it much easier than having a fully fledged email client programme.

What email client/solution do you use?

Thunderbird is good, when you receive a massage you hear a nice sound and a pop our message, also good for multiple accounts

Ive started using Thunder Bird and its brilliant. I used 2 plugins, one to minimize and close to tray and one to automatically minimize at startup of Thunder Bird. So now I have it boot at Windows startup and ive always got my email being checked.
Thanks for the suggestions :)

Indeed, there seems to be a strong inclination towards Thunderbird...

...and I will be no difference :) Even with the older versions of Thunderbird it was still superior in terms of performance and user-friendliness.

Back