• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What can I do for this company?

no we have purchased the the company name and clients, however were changing the company name mid this month is the full change. our website is under construction once its created thats when we change over. Sorry duport about the spelling wrong, cant be purfect all the time, yes i guess this company wasnt a good idea, but im going to make sure i clear all this up before i change the companys name.

MSN email address and such has been pass on to us, and will be used until our domain and site is 100% finished and then were have our own name.

Yes junz i recommend you file the claim, best thing to do.

servefast said:
no we have purchased the the company name and clients, however were changing the company name mid this month is the full change. our website is under construction once its created thats when we change over. Sorry duport about the spelling wrong, cant be purfect all the time, yes i guess this company wasnt a good idea, but im going to make sure i clear all this up before i change the companys name.

MSN email address and such has been pass on to us, and will be used until our domain and site is 100% finished and then were have our own name.

There is something not correct here, you took over their clients, so you take over the conditions and you are responsible for refunding this client.
If you have a financial strong position , a refund of only $135 would not be a big problem for a company ;)

servefast said:
no, i have enough money to refund, but hes not a client of mine, he became a client of someone that had no company. still saying he was under my name.

However refund i can do, but not going to as hes not our client at this time, All im willing to do is help him out.

Oh, well, can you explain why I sent money through paypal and the email address was you servefast address?? Don't just say I'm not your client, you suspended my account first then tell me I'm not your client anymore? Is this the way you treat anyone who paid money to you? If you do business like this, you better be careful with every client you have now, otherwise if there's too many complains from paypal, you'd be really busy of changing your company name to avoid the inspection!

junz said:
Oh, well, can you explain why I sent money through paypal and the email address was you servefast address?? Don't just say I'm not your client, you suspended my account first then tell me I'm not your client anymore? Is this the way you treat anyone who paid money to you? If you do business like this, you better be careful with every client you have now, otherwise if there's too many complains from paypal, you'd be really busy of changing your company name to avoid the inspection!

http://forums.devshed.com/showpost.php?p=1161873&postcount=7
http://forums.devshed.com/t265730/s.html

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71111&page=2&pp=15

servefast said:
hey junz, im the new owner i guess you can say of servefast. We purchased them out late last month. Most of our things are now fully converted to us. what was the problem, as im seeing here. and from what I have read from the TOS of servefast was, you got screwed badly, there tos claimed they didnt offer any money back garrentys at all, and once you talked about a refund your account was ended without a refund.

as for me now running the show, id like to know what sort of plan you were on, and possibly i can get you an account setup free of charge, to compisate for the lack of unpoffesinal work witch was shown by your previous company.

If that cannot be done,then unfortunally i cannot offer you a refund, esspecially at this time, however I would be more then glad to have you order our plans at a discounted price or something like this.

Sorry to hear you were screwed over by them, this really makes me wonder why he was so egear to sell off.

Again sorry about your losses, and hopefully we can make something up, to fix this problem.

You take over the company last month? That's funny. And can you tell me where did you see their TOS? Your site isn't even up, how could you say you read the TOS? And as you may know, no one nowadays would choose a company with no money back garrentys. Even if you give me a deal as a dedicated server for $135/year with no money back guarrenty you think I would accept it? I'm not an idiot, I don't care who is the owner of servefast two month ago and now, once you are a owner of a company, the least thing you can do is to keep your company a good reputation, unless you want to screw your business up.

What just dawned on me is this. He must have been doing a few people like this. If his company is over 5 years old and has a good amount of cliente than why change the name that so many have come to use? My guess is Junz, that you are not the only victim here. To bad there isn't a way to report him. I personally think and know he is responsible. If i were to take over or to buy a company right this second from someone, then the minute I became the new owner I would hold all responsibilities towards the customers.

Also how can you say he is not your customer when you stated a few posts back " I have purchased the company name and clients" If you purchased the clients than duH! he is your client!.

PS. I hope you know no one will likely recommend you anymore servefast.

Regards,

This sales guy from servefast just promised me to give refund in 7 days. Let's see what happens later.

The thing is that someone owes junz a refund. If it isn't you, then who is it? Perhaps if you went through each of the questions in my post above servefast, it would clear up the situation a bit.

Edit:

This sales guy from servefast just promised me to give refund in 7 days. Let's see what happens later.

That's good to hear. I hope you manage to sort everything out. :)

Last edited:
I will keep you in my prayers Junz. Hopefully the sales agent will sort things out for you. Let us know the results.

Regards,

Yeah, hopefully you can get is all sorted out, otherwise me and you will meet up somewhere, get a few baseball bats and pay them a personal visit :)

I want to be a part of that baseball bat visit myself. I can't stand people who do that.

Regards,

Jun Still has plenty of time to pay the bill at nevacious, when he receives the refund of Servefast he can pay us, until that date, we host Jun for free ;).

NevaCious said:
Jun Still has plenty of time to pay the bill at nevacious, when he receives the refund of Servefast he can pay us, until that date, we host Jun for free ;).

I like your style

Back