• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are you ppl looking for in a Web Host?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lost on the cheating my users thing.
Explain if u want, but I'm confusing...

Well, the next connection I was planning to get is around $20 more and 2 times faster, upload speed I mean.

So I just need to generate around $80/month and then I can get a new connection.

Re: hey clawz

Originally posted by programmer2k
just run it from your cable modem until you actually make enough money to change connection

The speed is pretty fast

Just wait'll more people signup for it!

This thread is getting closer and closer to being ...yes, closed... Let me explain:

We do not list free hosts which cheat/abuse your ISP or someone elses ISP or abuse any other company/service. I would advice people not to use such a service for very obvious reasons.

I don't really wish to have discussions about this type of activity on this forum. Even though the intention might be good...

That's what surprised me... Wasn't sure I had read it right, at first. Usually everyone here jumps all over people like that. :)

I say wait a while before offering major, complicated things like that. or see how many people would be interested. Its nice to know that someone will want to use it when you offer it

Thread closed for reasons mentioned above. My suggestion is to take this discussion to this service own forum. Any discussion of this service is welcome back whenever this service is no longer abusing the rules of it's ISP. Similar discussions will not be allowed in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back