• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are you ppl looking for in a Web Host?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the banner right now, but I'll decide later on.
But right now, my cable modem is switched and the only thing I can say is, f*ck!!!
dynamic ip now, not static anymore
will take around a day for Clawz.com to point the the right IP address.

Man, this sux, just when I got everything working and crap, my ISP screws me over again!

Originally posted by Clawz.com

Man, this sux, just when I got everything working and crap, my ISP screws me over again!

And your user(s?). I wondered why I couldn't log in to FTP today.

Well, right now I'm trying to fix the problem.
And when that SOHO package is released, I will get it.
But the problem would be, how will I be able to afford it?

My question would be, would some of you users on Clawz.com pay for the services? Like just help support Clawz.com or something, of course, ppl that do will get something back.

Well, it'll take around 24 hours for Clawz.com and the other stuff to get back up.
But I need to wait 2 days to see if my IP is dyanmic or not.

Right now, the banner I use is a P.O.S.
10 cent per click and only tracks 1 click per ip for every 24 hours.

Ok, right now Clawz.com is working.
But for all your Domain Hosting users, you have to change the Primary DNS (Name Server) to:
ns1.clawz.com

But 2morrow will be the day to see if I'm screwed or not.

Clawz- What sort of financial help were you thinking of, and what sort of benefits? not to sound greedy or anything.

i can click on your banners and raise your revenue to a extremely high point....what company are you using again?
i can also get friends to click on banners!!!

The only financial help I'm getting is only from the banners and donations from generous people. Also, I just started up Clawz.com again, so I'm slowly improving anything that I can. I'm still working on adding more services, like web mail.

coolguy, no point in doing that, they only count 1 click every 24 hours.

I wasn't accusing you. I just pointed out our rules to those who tried to 'help' you by suggesting to cheat your advertisers...

Sadly... Yes...
Everyone has to start small and grow, for me, small would be using Cable Modem than upgrading when I generate enuff revenue.

Hate to say it, but I don't think any cable modem company would allow you to do that... Save yourself (and your users) the trouble and start a free host when you can afford it. Or co-brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back