• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are you ppl looking for in a Web Host?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i dont really care about the type of advertising...i just want hosting with unlimited sub-domains!!! Please...I have admired ur site for a couple of hours...

If your going to host the sites on ur computer, than u can use GraniteCanyon, but it's a b*tch to setup. It requires some stuff that my DNS doesn't require, so I get confused, but I got it working at least.

I will host ur domain, as soon as I get a better advertisier.

Well, that's u.
I need advertisiers so I can pay for my crap. How do you think I'll make the money to pay for it?

Clawz.com~

I looks as if you're on your way to hosting a great service.

A couple things I'd like to suggest: a member forum at the very least & a member directory is always nice. A quick list of allowable file types will aid prospective members.

G'luck & have fun!
RR

Hmm...outta Vancouver? Definite sign up. I sorta have two sites I need a host for though. Do you allow multiple sign ups?

The Forum, I can put up within a week or so, just like the old Clawz.com

but what do u mean by members directory?

Oh yea, the allowable files, I'll put in the FAQ later on when I have time to finish up the admin stuff.

yea, I allow multiple signup
u just have to sign up for the main login to gain access to the services
then u can add 2 subdomains or get a domain and get unlimited subdomain hosting

K thanks. I just read the faqs and found it out that way. I like your authorization method. Hopefully it will allow only serious people to sign up, then your ads will be displayed more, and the service will last.

Hey Clawz.com~

I'm sure you've seen these, I may not be using the correct term. A directory w/links to hosted sites, some examples:

When you're checking out hosts, don't you like to surf some of the sites in the community?? The old Geocities neighborhood, surfin' up & down the blocks is what got me interested in site building...and of course, it's where I started.

Later~
RR

Well, there's a problem with that.
some people don't want their site listed, but I can add a feature that says if u want to or not

but for me, site listing is pretty useless
but site searching, that could be better

My damn ISP went dead yesterday!
have to till Sunday till my modem is switched.
and Clawz.com is 100% done and working
so, I'll be accepting the accounts when my modem is switched.

Originally posted by LeX
I was going to post about that.
Erm... You did.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck in your new hosting service Clawz. If you prove to last long, I will host you too!

What would be nice...

Hit logs! So we could see who goes to our site, what site referred them, their IP, OS, browser, ect. Really good for customizing your site for your visiters.

I'm moving my site over as soon as you're back up!
I get 1500+ hits a day, so it might be useful for your start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back