• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are the top three free website hosts?

jeckvishva

I would like a free host that is easy to use, appealing to the eye, and that doesn't have a crazy domain name. It needs to be somewhat easy for me to share with others. If available, I would like one that has a message board option. Thanks ahead of time!

Do you have any idea what kind of resources you need, i.e. disk space and bandwidth? Also, looks like you don't have your own domain name and want to use a subdomain?

Most free host can claim that they are the top, and some fake reviews to say that they are top.
So there will be no exact answers for your question.
Just go for any free host that you feel comfortable with.

Top three among thousands? I believe each user has their own chart. The top is always with paid professional companies.

I suggest you not to run after free web hosting sites.

Free web hosting sites are for those who are seeking to learn the web stuffs. Its not for commercial and professional websites.

In free web hosting you do not own a control panel so that you lack the ability to manage email accounts and other stuffs.

So i suggest you for choosing hosting provider with cpanel support and reliable one.

Free web hosting sites are for those who are seeking to learn the web stuffs. Its not for commercial and professional websites.

In free web hosting you do not own a control panel so that you lack the ability to manage email accounts and other stuffs.

So i suggest you for choosing hosting provider with cpanel support and reliable one.

Hello folks,
I find this statement incorrect. My hosting company, HostMyThing, offers free web hosting to clients, with Cpanel access. In a matter of fact, a lot of hosting companies do now.

jeckvishva, I can provide you with free web hosting. All of my packages come with Cpanel access. I can PM you all the details, if you are interested.
-Scott

Most free hosts have control panels (cPanel), Jenny. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I have no answer to this, tho your in the right forum to find a reliable free web host here, just simply look for a host who has been online for quite a while maybe a year or more even less but it depends on many factors like quality, reliability, presence, and so on.

I smell the same thing like what you smell.
Only 1 post, and never returned.
Or perhaps he don't like the fact that first 10 post have to wait for moderators to approve?
The charges quoted by Flahost are nominal and to say some of the hosters charging less than these. shared hosting nice,
reseller hosting and master reseller are more! I think so, when compared to other hosters.

The charges quoted by Flahost are nominal and to say some of the hosters charging less than these. shared hosting nice,
reseller hosting and master reseller are more! I think so, when compared to other hosters.

So your point is?
I don't really understand what you are talking about???

Free hosting is for small sites or personal blogs mainly. If you are serious about starting a business, go with a paid host.

Free hosting is for small sites or personal blogs mainly. If you are serious about starting a business, go with a paid host.

Even personal blogs, should not use free hosting, if the blog do have important posts.
Some people regret that they host their blog in free hosting, and when the host is gone, they regretted that they never make a backup of the blog database and everything is gone with the dead host.

Back