• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are the best free web hosting sites?

robertmartin

Looking to start a website for my business and need some info on free web hosting sites. Which should i use first? Which is the most professional looking? What are the best web hosting sites that are not free? Which should I go with?

I am not a free host and I guess can't tell you which one to choose.
But it is always good to take an older host.
Just request a free hosting plan here on the forums and see who replies, then just google their name for reviews.

Well are you looking to host files that you made? Or are you just using a template. Also what is the point of this site. If you are making it in html you could use external pictures and for that I would recommend hostgator.com..

_____
Iran

Free hosting sites:

Byet.org
awardspace.us
kilu.de

Paid hosting sites:

hostgator.com
lunarpages.com
godaddy.com

You can start with free hosting and upgrade as and when required ...

You've used all of them?

Surprisingly Yes!

I started hosting with byet somewhere in 2004-05 (don't exactly remember the year),
then moved to kilu.de after having some content issues with byet ...
finally i was hosting with awardspace till 2010 end - before switching to HostGator, need different I.P's for different sites so, some of my sites are sitting at HG while others at Godaddy, heard a lot of good reviews about lunarpages at different place's & one of my clients is currently hosting with them

Update: its quite shocking to see that someone has given me -ve rep for sharing some paid/free web-hosts!

Last edited:
Surprisingly Yes!

I started hosting with byet somewhere in 2004-05 (don't exactly remember the year),
then moved to kilu.de after having some content issues with byet ...
finally i was hosting with awardspace till 2010 end - before switching to HostGator, need different I.P's for different sites so, some of my sites are sitting at HG while others at Godaddy, heard a lot of good reviews about lunarpages at different place's & one of my clients is currently hosting with them

Update: its quite shocking to see that someone has given me -ve rep for sharing some paid/free web-hosts!

Well it wasn't me. But I got -rep, too - I'm assuming from you? Not cool, dude.

If you want get good hosting for website at low rates than I will suggest you to use hostgator web hosting .Hostgator is very famous company in all over the world and now a days this company is providing free hosting for students .

Hard to say which can be the best. I think the one which has the best uptime, as no other features of free host might be considered as the advantage, many of them are offering pretty large accounts.

hostgator.com
myhosting.com
weebly.com
yola.com
blogger.com
wordpress.com
webs.com

these are provide free hosting for a site.

Back