• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What a pussy

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
A 15 year old student carrying two hidden knives slashed five classmates Wednesday morning as they watched a Spanish class video, authorities said.

[...]

"The kid, after he stabbed them, he ran out of the room and a bunch of teachers tackled him"
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/24/school.stabbing.ap/index.html

Talk about an idiot...
Yeah! Stab kids with 2 knifes and run away like a pussy! Maybe they won't know it was you if you run fast enough?? Who knows...

Humm, what game could we blame this on? CS seems to fit the bill :p

Another pussy story for you boys and girls :)

This one happened last month at my ex high-school.
Average end-of-class (4pm). 1 teacher is outside the entrance looking at the students leaving and going home. He then spots 3 (12-13yr old) dudes not from the school sexually harrasing girls. He does his duty and tries to make them leave. One tries to phisically hurt him so the teacher grabs the lil piece of garbage and holds him still. So the 2 other friends of the dude suddently turn from Pimp-A$$-Pimps to lil pussies and stab the teacher 4 times from behind before running away from what resulted in a Red vs Blue in the school yard when the Blues jumped in to help the teacher. The 3 dudes were part of the street gang named Bloods (red) and our Crips (blue) faught back.

They all 3 got caught by the security camera so its a happy ending for them :p
Except I'm still sure they'rs gonna be a Part2 to this story.

Dumb kids those days....

What'd you do if some hobbit would point a knife at you?
1) laugh at him
2) disarm him
3) kick his --- not caring his head reaches your elbow :p

Last edited:
one student tried to get into a fight with a teacher once and the teacher faught back and kicked his ---. None of the staff seemed to care that a teacher beat up a kid after all those witnesses(who were kids(me being one of them)) testified against him

Where is the world heading? There seems to be always some sort of excuse for letting kids get away with things. Will a strict upbringning do the trick?

whatta.....too bad...the school must take an action for this....it seems most children involve in violence these days..... :(

Wojtek said:
What'd you do if some hobbit would point a knife at you?
1) laugh at him
2) disarm him
3) kick his --- not caring his head reaches your elbow :p
Nobody answered the 'question of the day' yet ;)

whatta.....too bad...the school must take an action for this....it seems most children involve in violence these days.....
Oh, you think so? Since stories of about three bad children were related on a forum, that makes the billions of others violent? Please, think before you speak, it makes you look less stupid.

Bring back capital punishment - if it doesn't scare people off enough to stop random killings, at least you eliminate some of the problems.

Tandoc, the death sentence is capital punishment. What you mean is corporal punishment, which is beating your kids/students.

no, i mean CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.

I know a bit about the legal system in general in Australia, having done a course on it in school this year (and it was shit >_<)

[edit]

i said 'yes', to notnamed that the death sentence is capital punishment.

Last edited:
Back